introduction

after a huge fight between the two mafia families of the theerapanyakul that led to the death of the minor family leader - gun theerapanyakul- and his eldest son -vegas- taking the lead in his place.
now the main family leader -korn theerapanyakul- decided to secure his second son place as the alpha leader and make him earn his position in all possible ways, afraid that vegas might do something that would take the throne from his son since he didn't have much time left himself as his sickness got the better of him and now he was counting his days.

because when it comes to comparison between the two cousins the reality is that vegas is more fit to lead the two families, he was vicious and he'd literally do anything to make things go his way unlike kinn that was more subtle and would try to find ways before he would take major actions... vegas style was more similar to korn style but he can't say that out loud and he needs to secure his sons place, so he did what is most needed to be done

pick an omega wife for his son!

his son needs an heir quickly so he'd have a leverage over vegas and the pack would keep seeing him more fit since he already has someone that will follow his path unlike vegas that is unmarried and traumatized from his terrible parents experience that he knows for sure he wouldn't take that approach.. at least not any time soon, also he doesn't have anyone to follow after him and be a leader because his brother is still much younger and was away from all the business since the beginning.

korn picked pete pongsakorn as his son's wife since his son is gay but still needs an heir and pete is perfect since his family is in the mafia too but was in a tight spot at the moment losing alot of money and business so korn coming to offer them help in exchange for Pete's hand is an offer they didn't even think about before saying yes.

and so pete got married to kinn without really being asked for their opinion, it's all for the family business and now with korn dead too it was all on kinn to work on his dad plan of him having an heir sooner than later.

but all hell breaks loose when pete gets pregnant from vegas theerapanyakul instead of his husband kinn!