chapter 3

pete closed his eyes as he sat down on the bed, head between his hands, he did not know what to do this was a disaster!

how would he face kinn now? how is he going to go back to the main family house? to his life? his whole life just turned upside down in a split second.

in his despair he looked up to see vegas humming happily? as he did something on his phone, what was he happy about? they are in a disaster! both of them!

having an affair was one thing but getting pregnant? don't get him wrong he loves vegas, he worships him!  and if it was any other situation he would be the most happy omega in the whole world to get pregnant from his beloved alpha, he's not gonna lie sometimes in the quiet night when he's all alone in his bed he does dream about having a normal life where he belongs to vegas and in return vegas belongs to him! 

because even though they are in an affair together and he knew vegas wasn't sleeping or seeing anyone else besides him but still he knew for a fact that if vegas decided to have one on the side or worse have HIM on the side he won't be able to say anything about it, he won't be able to even protest this kind of arrangement since he's married to another man himself !

so he wasn't confident in keeping his alpha, or who he wished he could call him his own alpha before someone else comes along the way and steals him from him, so he dreamed ! he dreamed of having a normal life with vegas, a normal relationship, and he even dreamed of being pregnant with Vegas child! so he would secure his place by vegas side, so vegas would never leave him!

but he never thought that if his dreams were to turn real they would turn into nightmares !

"all right we are set for our appointment at the hospital tomorrow to make the final check ups" said vegas as he locked his phone and slipped it into his pocket .

"for the abortion?" said pete hopefully

vegas turned ice cold at this and looked at pete in a way that Pete has never seen before "you want to kill our child pete?"

pete didn't answer, didn't know what to even say, he didn't know what Vegas was thinking about

"it's an appointment to make the blood test to make sure of the pregnancy as well as to see if you have any deficiencies so the doctor would prescrip some vitamins to make sure the pregnancy goes smoothly" said vegas as he sat down next to pete on the bed .

pete scoffed and got up from the bed angerly "goes smoothly? are you kidding right now vegas? what goes smoothly! the pregnancy CAN'T go anywhere past this day anf past this room, we are going to drop it!" said pete as he was getting quite angry with how vegas was dealing with the situation as if it was a joke, it isn't! it's most definitely isn't a joke!! it was a disaster that they both needed to get rid of, a small tug came to Pete's heart with the thought of killing his own child that he dreamed of but he ignored it immediately.

vegas got off the bed quite angry himself now with what pete was saying "it isn't yours alone pete to drop it! it's my child as well! mine!! don't you even dare to keep this idea running around in your head pete because i won't let it happen!"

"yeah? you won't let it happen? so what will you do about it then? how are you going to solve this?"

"there is nothing to solve, we will go to the hospital tomorrow, take the necessary tests and maybe set another appointment with the doctor if needed and we'd comeback home, as simple as that" said vegas now a little calmer, he's willing to calm himself because he doesn't want to frighten pete, he's pregnant now he needs extra care .

"and what am i going to tell kinn? am i supposed to go home and tell him he's going to be a father even though he never touched me not even once in all of our time married? or am i supposed to tell him to raise his rival son as his own because we aren't willing to drop the baby?" said pete, he's going to lose his mind because of vegas, he's well aware of their situation so what was wrong with him!?