chapter 8

vegas woke up to a heavy weight on him, he stirred in his sleep and tried to flip to the side but he couldn't, he frowned in his sleep and tried grabbing for his lover on his side still his eyes closed but he couldn't reach him, however the place beside him was warm but the heavy weight on him was moving now, rubbing his member in the process, vegas moaned a soft moan and opened his eyes softly, still very sleepy but he could see hands on his chest, opening the buttons of his shirt, he made to grab the hands but was pushed back harshly, he heard a 'huff' then sleep took over him, few minutes later he woke up startled to a harsh bite to his nipple, he opened his eyes to see pete sitting on top of him with his silk pajama shirt fully opened and felt moisture on his right nipple, his hands grabbed Pete's thighs, rubbed them a few seconds then moved up to his ass that was constantly rubbing over his dick and moaning quite moans "babe, that's a good morning" he smiled sleep still in his eyes,his hand traveled to his lover's back and pushed him down on top of him to kiss him a good morning " what time is it love?" asked vegas with his mouth so close to Pete's it actually touches when they talk " somewhere around six i think" whispered pete before he licked vegas lips making him smile adoringly, vegas flipped them in the bed to have pete underneath him while he slowly made out with his omega and moved to his favorite place ; the neck.

after a whole make out session and foreplay vegas got up to freshen up leaving pete in a mess of cum and sweat, pete felt sleepy again but he had something bugging him and waited for vegas to finish his shower so he could ask it out of him, when vegas got out pete has already fallen asleep but the nosie from vegas getting ready woke him up again, vegas turned around to the sleep mused pete sitting on the bed, vegas chuckled upon seeing him, he looked so cute in Vegas eyes with his hair a mess and his face swallowing with sleep, he made his way to the bed, grabbed his face between his two hands and kissed his omega on the lips, licking his lips just like a mother cat would clean her kittens, pete kept his eyes closed as he hummed for being adored by his alpha, finally remembering what he wanted to ask vegas he opened his eyes and pushed him a little bit taking vegas attention back from adoring his omega to paying the attention to what he wanted .

"vegas,i want my phone back" said pete as he rubbed his eyes and face awake

"no" vegas mood immediately turned off,he straightened his back and made his way back to the dresser to wear his watch, pete stared at him blinking the sleep away he tried again " I'm bored ! I'm locked up alone in the room with nothing to do!" said pete as he stumbled to get off the bed

"still no" said vegas sternly

"I don't want it to call kinn or something like that i just want to flip through apps and watch series and stuff like this! I'm bored vegas!" said pete frowning as he stood in front of vegas

"then you don't need your phone i can just download some episodes for you on my laptop or take you downstairs to watch tv when I'm home" said vegas keeping eye contact to show pete that he's not backing down

"fine then, at least put me a TV here in your room, I'd watch my series from here I don't have to wait for you and you don't have to rush as if you have a child at home" said pete crossing his arms on his chest and keeping the same hard gaze that vegas was giving him, after few seconds of their intense staring vegas sighed and walked off " fine I'll tell nop to set you the TV here, you decide where to put it" said vegas as he walked out of the room and his voice could be heard as he gave his orders to nop to do what pete has asked for, pete smiled to himself feeling victorious that something has finally went his way.

--------------

vegas walked up the stairs after he had finished all of his morning and noon meeting but frowned when he started to hear low noises of shouts that started to get louder and louder as he walked up stairs, even though shouting was apparent in the mansion but none of the guards had moved an inch to check or to stop it, vegas frown deepened at that, he reached his room door and opened it slowly as the voices blasted out of the room, he walked in to find pete and Macau in the room, shouting at the tv with pete sitting on the bed and Macau on the floor by the bed foot, vegas walked further in to have a clearer view to find his brother and lover playing on the PS5 that macau owns and was attached to the tv screen that was newly installed right in front of the bed, vegas had to admit it was a good place for a tv screen, pete has chosen well but what the hell was wrong with them both!