chapter 10

kinn and Porsche were in the car going back to the main family house,they were done with their meetings and the deal was a success that they could go back one day before the week was done.

kinn fished his phone from his pants and dialed chan " we are on our way back... maybe around 45 minutes yes... has pete arrived home yet?"

Porsche that was playing around with his phone froze in place, only his eyes moved up taking a glance at kinn without making him realize he was watching him, he watched as kinn facial expressions changed and a frown was formed on his face, Porsche looked up and crocked an eyebrow towards kinn, kinn locked eyes with him but didn't change the frown.

"yes, yes i did i just forgot.... alright see you soon chan"

"what?" asked Porsche once kinn finished the call

"pete hasn't come back yet and he sent a message to chan earlier this week telling  him that i had allowed him to stay the week and to not call on him for a check"

"and you didn't allow him that?" asked Porsche

" when would i have talked to him to even allow that, you were with me the whole time Porsche did i ever received a call from him?"

"so what will you do now?" asked Porsche measuringly,his eyes glinting with something that went by unnoticed by kinn as he stared at his phone contemplating for a second before deciding on something as he opened his call logs and searched for Pete's number, after a few rings the phone was answered.

"pete, when are you coming back?and what is this chan telling me about? about me saying-"

"pete can't answer you right now, he's taking his afternoon nap,also he's not coming back ever again, I don't know what really makes you think he'll ever come back now " a low devilish chuckle came to kinn's ears and he immediately recognized the voice

"vegas!?" kinn exclaimed, his alarm system going up immediately, vegas only chuckled louder as a response.

"why are you answering Pete's phone and why is he with you?" asked kinn with gritted teeth.

"what? did you think i was just joking with you? or is your memory going hazy now that your father has passed away, are you following him soon kinn? don't answer that, you're probably going to follow him soon" , kinn could just see the horrible devilish grin on vegas face just by hearing his voice

"where is he? i want to talk to him " said kinn, his anger so prominent in his voice

"i told you, he's taking his nap, and no I'm not going to wake him up for you, you know pregnant omegas need their sleep"

"preg- what?" kinn was stunned, his voice barely a whisper

vegas paused and then after a few seconds of silence from both sides vegas broke out with a laugh " oh i see" vegas hummed " kinn, as an advice from your rival and cousin, check on your men, some of them ain't working for you they are working for themselves apparently" and with that vegas ended the call.

kinn stared ahead as Porsche moved closer and squeezed his thigh " what's happening?" he tried to play it safe and dumb as much as possible .

kinn stayed quiet but gave Porsche a harsh look then went back to look out of the window waiting to reach the main family mansion to see how to sort this thing out.

--------------

"vegas? who was it?" asked pete as he walked in the room just when vegas finished the call, he noticed vegas was using his phone that he hadn't seen for the past few days, he was curious of why would vegas use or need his phone, his hand jingled with the chain that was still hanging low around his wrist,even though pete kept asking vegas to free him from it and he kept saying that vegas is treating him like an animal with this chain but the truth that he won't admit to vegas or anyone is that he likes having the chain around his wrist, the heavy weight of it a reassurance to him that Vegas won't let go of him no matter what, that vegas is as obsessed with him as he was with vegas, that vegas wants to lock him up all for himself to keep, those are things that often run around in Pete's head when he's sitting alone in his room back in the main family house, he often makes sure that his thoughts stays locked inside his head and to not let anyone -even vegas- to know of it because he knows, he knows just how sick abd twisted his insides are and even with what they usually say about vegas being sick and twisted he just knows it's nothing compairing to what his head holds, those chains - even though he kept telling vegas to drop them - he himself often thought of chaining vegas to the bed, to make sure he's only his! that when he has to go back to play the little wife that the alpha he craves would not look at anyone else than him, and he didn't know any other way but to lock vegas up, chain him,rub himself and his scent all over his body, then let vegas rail him without a stop, the sexual fantasies he had about vegas are unlimited and were very raw and brutal and even though he know Vegas won't judge him if he knew about his thoughts he still kept it well hidden inside and his wild self was tamed by the rational thoughts about what would really happen if he let his wild self and thoughts come to surface,the disasters that would fall to everyone he love if he would let himself to be true, his family, his friends and most importantly.. the alpha he deemed as his. and not just him it will be everything he worked hard for so in the light of his fears he kept telling vegas things he didn't believe in or want just to keep everyone safe but fear was creeping it's way into him when he saw vegas holding his phone .