chapter 1

a week ! pete skipped happily in his room as he folded his clothes, he couldn't stop himself from grinning the whole time because now he got a whole week of freedom that he can spend the way he mostly like which is... in vegas arms

all cuddled up in his bed, sniffing his scent and just basking in that feeling of having vegas enveloping all of his senses .

but of course he can't spend the whole week at Vega's house just because kinn will be gone for a week doesn't mean HE can be gone for the same amount of time too, but two or three days would still be like heaven to him to be able to spend them at the minor family house.. more accurately in vegas bed.

he grinned to himself again thinking about that and how this would be much better than all what they had gotten for a while now.

even though they often could  sneak some time for their activities but it was never in real Peace, they'd always had to rush around and couldn't really cuddle much ( which is the thing that pete craves the most but couldn't get) and they couldn't just sit around each other lazily like any normal couple because one: they weren't a normal couple they were were an affair between the pack alpha wife and his rival !
two and most importantly: kinn (his own husband) was mostly around all the time so if they wanted to get together they had to pick : either going for the sex straight away since they don't have much time or just do the cuddling - which was never an option to vegas - because he'd rather have pete moaning his name in every spear minute they got.

so now... now it's Pete's time! he's finally gonna get both .. the sex and the after math cuddle, also the morning cuddle and night cuddle and afternoon cuddles! he's getting all the cuddles he can get his hands onto and Vegas won't say no this time because he would still be here the next morning! unlike many other days and nights where pete had to run back to the main family house right after the sex and couldn't sleep over or even stay much late so as to not raise suspicious which according to vegas they had both raised long ago and there is no way kinn didn't know already that they were fucking and he must be really dumb if he still didn't catch on but pete likes to think different or WISH that it isn't the case, that kinn didn't know and didn't notice his wife sneaking around to sleep with his cousin because if that was real he didn't know how would he deal with it, what will kinn do?,  what will he say to kinn?
so he'd rather think that his husband is obvious to all that's happening.

a knock on his bedroom door made him jerk back from his thoughts about tonight and vegas, "yes?" he answered

a guard opened the door to his room and stood there "khun pete, khun kinn is about to leave you should get down to see him off now" said the guard

"yes I'll be right down" said pete as he put the shirt that he folded back into the closet.

pete went down stairs followed by the guard and found the bodyguards already lined up in front of kinn as he and his head bodyguard -porsche- stood near the front door of the mansion, obviously getting ready to leave as kinn gave his final instructions to chan, his late father bodyguard and the house head bodyguard now since he was with the family for two decades already and with knowledge about the house and the family business that cannot be replaced kinn decided to keep chan as the head bodyguard responsible for the house and everything in it, that's include the staff, the bodyguards, the plans about their business and any guest they would have since sometimes kinn had to do business with parents from overseas and some of them need higher level of protection that staying in a hotel isn't an option.

pete came to stand next to chan with a smile on his face and waited for kinn to finish up with the instructions even though he listened to none of them, kinn and chan stopped talking upon his arrival with that overly glad smile he had " yes pete? you need anything? " kinn said quite amused about how his wife couldn't even pretend to be even a little bit sad about him leaving for a week though he didn't really care, it just amazed him how some people - pete included- can't control their emotions and just let it show so obviously on their faces, if his dad was still alive he'd give a harsh lecture about how showing emotions in this field of work is just a sign of failure.