chapter 6

- 6 months ago -

macau been noticing something weird happening in the house, first, his brother seems a little bit more occupied than usual, maybe it's the weight of taking over dad's position has finally caught up to him macau thought, then vegas started to act suspicion,like he would come back home at odd times, wake up at night at odd times and not because of the usual nightmares because he wouldn't wake up grumpy as per usual,then vegas started to hide something, like when macau would come home unannounced for example when he'd forget something or because he got bored vegas would freakout but keep it hidden as much as possible, then there is his room that he suddenly was on guard about, macau was suddenly not allowed to enter before knocking and sometimes he wasn't allowed in at all, so what's going on? at first he thought vegas was protecting him as usual because of the mafia business and mafia deals he makes but then the hiding was getting ridiculous, like that one time macau woke up at night hungry, he went down to the kitchen determine to raid the fridge for anything instant or premade only to find vegas leaving the kitchen with a tray that had hot instant noodles on it, macau frowned 'when did hia start eating instant noodles?', vegas reaction didn't help either, he was flustered upon getting discovered, vegas never gets flustered, and when macau tried to take the noodles from his brother since he's hungry and suggested his brother to make another one his hand was slapped from the tray, macau frown deepened, vegas never refused to give him anything especially not food and what took him by surprise further that his brother ran upstairs with the tray and locked his bedroom door afterwards, all of this for a pack of instant noodles?

another time that made macau suspicious of his brother is when he was leaving for school one day on dawn because he had soccer practice and vegas had opened his room door at the same time, suddenly vegas froze in place and something knocked? on him from behind? then vegas went back into his room and closed the door making macau question whether he even saw vegas or was he just imagining things because he woke up so early.

so with more and more suspicious behaviors from vegas macau decided to start watching his brother and investigate around the house by himself.

it didn't take long to start having an idea about this weird behavior of his brother when a few days later macau smelled a faint scent of an omega on his brother as they were talking about his classes and which college he wanted to head to, things were supposed to make sense now that macau suspected an omega to be involved but it's vegas he's talking about and why would vegas hide an omega? he never has anything serious, it's always a game of a few days or a one night stand and he'd replace them with another one and it's not the first time macau saw some omega leaving vegas room after being fully ravished so why was he hiding them from macau now? he used to see his brother in and out with different omegas since he was 15 or possibly younger but now he's 17 he's closer to an adult now than he was before, so again, why the hide?

macau thoughts were cut off short as he bumped into someone he didn't even realize he was there as he took a walk in the garden,what was his name again? he can't remember well but he knows he's an omega.. kinn's omega to be precise

what was his cousin's wife doing at their house? macau bowed and wai to the omega and the omega gave him a bright smile back and wai back at him " khun macau, hi, I'm sorry i bumped into you I'm just .. I'm just taking these documents to your brother so... excuse me" the omega was too flustered as he walked past macau giving him shy glances as he walked inside the house, macau noticed that nop is the one that greeted the omega and took him inside meaning he was going to meet with vegas for nop is vegas personal guard, why was kinn's wife meeting up with his brother instead of kinn? macau didn't find the idea appealing,even though macau was still young but he's an alpha too and those possessive characteristics were already showing signs in him, an omega is an alpha responsibility so how can an alpha let his omega mate go alone to another alpha's den?and not just any alpha but his first and greatest enemy,how can he hand his omega like that on a silver... no it's a golden plate! if his father was still the head family he would have captured that omega long ago and forced him to mate with vegas or kept him as a bargaining chip, kinn is lucky that vegas is the head now, he's much more responsible and respectful than their father ever was .