chapter 7

pete stood by the room door - since that is the farthest his chain allowed him to reach - waiting and looking out of the room door,nop felt anxious as he kept asking pete if he was in need to anything but pete kept shushing him and didn't answer,after awhile Pete's target has finally arrived " macau!!! come here " pete called out once he saw macau finishing up the stairs, both macau and nop were startled upon pete yell and stared at each other but nop shrugged at macau for he had no idea what he was calling him for.

"P, what's wrong?" asked macau as he walked slowly towards pete " I've been waiting for you, come here" said pete and before macau could register what was happening he was pulled inside the room and the room door was closed in nop's face, macau was shocked with the strength that pete pulled him in and the way he closed the door after them  " P.. are you kidnapping me?"

pete looked at macau with a look that says 'your sense of humor is bad' making macau smile sheepishly at him,pete ignored everything and held Macau's upper arms on both sides " did you know already or...?" asked pete with wide eyes, macau is now trying hard not to freak out but pete is not helping with his weird behavior, so he tried to calm him down and lower his hands that were clutching hard on him but pete just won't budge.

"P, can we calm down a little bit?what are you talking about ?"

pete swallowed and started chewing on his lower lip " so... you still don't know?"

"about what P?" asked macau now concerned with how anxious pete looked, "about... me being.... from your brother" pete let go of macau and held his lower abdomen without elaborating about his pregnancy much, he was worried, how would macau take the news of his pregnancy?he might have accepted him and even came to love him as hid brother lover but pregnancy was something else, macau is an alpha too and no alpha not even most Omegas will accept what he had done.. getting pregnant from an alpha while married to another, this was shameful, unacceptable and most likely macau will think of him as a complete whore that sleeping around behind his husband's back wasn't enough but he dared to get pregnant too!

he chewed on his lower lip harder that he drew blood from it without even realizing it, macau saw the blood on his lip and how he held his abdomen while spacing out he quickly grabbed his free hand pulling him back from his thoughts " P'pete are you talking about your pregnancy?" macau asked carefully

Pete's eyes shifted from the wall to macau's, he looked nervous and he felt like crying before he even started his talk with macau, "cau,about that... what.. what do you think?" pete asked carefully

macau frowned, he didn't understand what pete wanted to convey but a thought crossed his mind and he wished it's not real, "P.. are you?.. do you not want this pregnancy?" macau asked pete back carefully " did hia force you into-"

"NO NO, it's not like that,we both.. we both didn't know and it just happened, and it's not like I don't want it.. " pete paused as he contemplated his thoughts " it's just that my situation.. with kinn in the picture and me being his wi-"

" P'pete " macau cut him off, suddenly expression hard " i might be young still but P.. I don't think it's right you keep mentioning P'kinn, especially Infront of hia, also he's in your past now you are going to have a family here with us so if you are okay with that and you are not hating the baby then I think you should only focus on him and us now, you should forget all about your days with P'kinn "

pete was surprised with macau's reaction that his eyes watered even when he tried to hold it in " so, you don't hate the baby? and you don't find it.." pete hiccupped his tears " bad or wrong that i became pregnant when I'm still with someone else than your brother?" Pete's tears now were staining his cheeks, loud gasps of tears followed and Macau panicked seeing pete crying like this "P, don't cry " macau took pete into his arms and gave him a tight hug " of course I don't hate the baby, how can i hate my nephew! he's our precious heir too,did you forget that hia is the lead of the family and you giving him an heir is the best gift you could possibly give our family, how can that be wrong?"