chapter 13

*flashback*

vegas looked mesmerized at pete as he downed his fourth cocktail, he looked extremely beautiful in the blue lights the new elegant bar vegas had suggested for them to go to as a 'change' he said.

pete was hesitant at first to be out in a public place with vegas and a bar nonetheless but vegas kept assuring him  that kinn and any of his acquaintance would not show up here because it's a special VIP bar with a pre-registration needed for entry and kinn didn't apply for one so it's safe, and vegas wasn't lying about this because he made SURE that kinn wouldn't step foot into this bar by making a deal with the owner, his registration fees plus few extra grands to not grand his cousin any entry for this place and if they were pressured in a way to accept his registration then vegas must be immediately notified every time kinn or his friends came to the place, he convinced the bar owner that was just the son of another mafia family that he wanted a place to be his own special place to relax without having to see his dear cousin face, and that lie was easily believed because it was known how the two families even though they worked together they weren't fond of eachother, besides it wasn't a complete lie! he really didn't want to see kinn's face everywhere he went and to be sure that he won't see his face here is a plus to his original plan, the plan that he had been working on for the past few weeks and had been running in his head for the last two months and is now finally in action.

he smiled at pete when he saw him downing his fifth drink for the night and signaled with his fingers for the bar to send two more drinks to their small table, pete had insisted the would sit down here near the bar in a very small table for two with their knees bumping into eachother every time they moved or even breathed, he giggled when vegas knee bumped the table for the hundred time that night and vega that was cursing for the pain couldn't help the smile back to his lips hearing that giggle, two more bright colored glasses came their way and sat on their table .

"won't you drink with me?" said pete pouting " if i didn't know better I'd say you're just trying to make me drunk " tsked pete taking on of the new drinks and examined it, "mmm yeah? and what do you know better?" said vegas pulling the other drink to the center of the barley existing table " we are already sleeping together so you wouldn't want to get me drunk to sleep with me" pete hushed as if someone can hear him with that funky beat in the background " but you'd only struggle with my drunk body if i got drunk so i know you are not doing it to get me drunk" smiled pete brightly, his eyes almost closing with his crescent moon lids, vegas wasn't sure pete can even see him anymore when he smiles like that, he smiled back at him " and what if i wanted to do that? get you drunk and corner you on my bathroom wall and just fuck you?"

"I won't let you" said pete mischiefly

"what if i didn't care and forced you?"

"you won't, but I'd like it if you'd force it on me" whispered pete seductively, the flirtatious between the two of them was making heat coil up in their guts, as if they were flirting for the first time and hadn't tasted eachother on multiple occasions by now .

pete relaxed back on his chair and kept going as he held his drink up and looked at the pretty colors of his cocktail "you know these porn videos you'd search online?the ones where the guy or the girl pretends to hate it so much but they are only acting? i like them, i want to try it, i want you to force me and never stop even when i say no"

"you get into the weirdest shit when you get drunk i swear " said vegas amused

"you think I'm a freak don't you?" pouted pete as he put his drink down and crossed his arms over the table like a child denied ice cream

"no, i think you like it a little rough and there is nothing wrong with that" replied vegas as a Matter of a fact, his shoulder shrugged and his face showed no sign of judgement .