Chapter 6

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Shanya's POV

"Mummy, can you watch Alexandria for me?" I walk outside to ask as soon as I finished breastfeeding Lexi.

"Likkle gyal gimmie mi baby and gwaan weh yuh a go," she eagerly takes Lexi from me, who is about to fall asleep.

"No Georgia is my turn," Ava walks up and takes my daughter from Mummy.

"Ava yuh no have tings fi do?" Mummy complains and I laugh.

They can sort it out between themselves, I'm glad that they love her so much.

I turn and make a sprint for Leah's house.

"Shan!" I stop quickly when I hear Dane shout my name.

I stop as he, Omar and Ethan walk up to me. Their slow pace is driving me crazy.

What do they want?

"Should you be running?" Dane asks and I roll my eyes.

"Hey unu don't bother wid it, I'm not pregnant anymore so leave me alone," I kiss my teeth and fold my hands across my chest.

"Where are you going?" Omar asks me.

"To see Leah," I answer the unnecessary question.

"Leah is not up for company right now, you can go see her later," Ethan says.

I point my finger at them, "Unu haffi kill mi fi stop mi from go down there and if unu touch mi, mi a cry bloody murder to Alex, worse mi just have baby," I smirk at them.

"Nya, gwaan go unpack and tek care a yuh pickney," Ethan tells me, and I kiss my teeth.

"Maybe if Mummy's hands were full with a child from her oldest then she wouldn't have all the time in the world to take care of mine," I say then turn and sprint down to Lee.

I don't trust them so I'm not giving them a chance to stop me.

I get to the house, open the door and walk inside, I turn to see the three idiots walking down.

I close the door and go in search of Lee.

"Leah," I call but I don't hear any answer.

She's not downstairs so I head upstairs and go straight to her bedroom. I knock on the door but still nothing.

I open the door and I see her on the bed sleeping.

But she no normally sleep so dead.

I walk over to her to check if she's breathing. I exhale the breath I was holding and thank God that she's just sleeping.

"Lee," I say and run my fingers down her cheek.

"Mhmm," she mumbles.

"I'm here, wake up," I tell her.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then the guys appear.

"What's going on, why isn't she waking up?" I question.

"She was in pain, so Aunty Lilli put her to sleep," Dane answers.

"And what else?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"She's depressed and not doing well," he answers, and I sigh.

I knew something was off enuh I felt it in my soul for weeks now.

"Weh Jubba?" I question.

"At my house sleeping, he's stressed, pressure is high, he's dehydrated so Aunty also put him to sleep," Ethan shares.