Chapter 73

I had a hectic day, and as a result, I couldn't find the time to perform a final read-through. Please forgive any mistakes, and don't hesitate to bring them to my attention; I'll make the necessary edits.

****

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Ethan's POV

"Dawg yuh love d fuckry too much," I say to Jubba and laugh.

"How much yuh a put pon it?" He asks and I shake my head at him.

"Mi nah join no bet, yuh too torment," I tell him.

"Dawg put a one mil inna d pot," he encourages.

"Nope, mi nah bet pon nothing mi cyaan control and Artist ago mek mi lose mi money," I tell him.

"Mi think the girl firm, him cyaan fuck it," Jubba says and Dane laughs.

"Maybe not tonight but eventually he will so mi nah participate. Mek Dane dweet," I say.

"Mi nah get caught up inna Jubba fuckry, see Germs over deh so," Dane grins and Jubba laughs.

"Shooter," he calls Germs.

"Yow mi gone, mi and Georgia did a reason," I tell them and look around for her, but I don't see her.

"She went inside," Jubba tells me, and I nod and walk away from them.

"Hey handsome," I start grinning at the sound of Tricia's voice behind me.

I turn around, "Hi Beautiful," I say and pull her to my body before kissing her.

She moans and I break the kiss, "yuh ready fi cut?" I smile down at her.

"No, I have more bridesmaid stuff to do," she smiles, and I feign disappointment making her laugh.

"Mi ago find yuh mother-in-law," I tell her.

"Ethan, leave Mummy alone mek she enjoy the wedding," she says seriously.

"No man, mi and her talk, wi a work through things," I tell her and laugh at her big grin.

"I'm proud of you Baby, I know how hard it is for you, but I appreciate the effort you're making," she says and hugs me once more.

"Come wid mi," I suggest, and she nods.

I take her hand and head towards the villa.

"Wi can mek a detour and mi give yuh a quickie enuh," I whisper.

"Ok," she says as we step inside.

As I'm leading her up the stairs, I hear my mother's scream and I turn and run down the stairs taking three at a time.

I run towards the pool area where I heard her cry.

I am angered by the sight in front of me.

I see James running towards my mother from behind as she and Richard fight.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again!" She screams and I charge at Richard.

As James grabs my mother, I grab onto Richard's shirt and fling him into the lounge chairs. As quickly as his body hits the chairs, I'm on him pounding his body. He tries to block my blows but he's no match for the rage-filled fists that I'm delivering.

I am interrupted by somebody pulling me away from Richard, but I fight with all my might to break free. I am not saying a word, I am just focused on getting back to Richard. The harder I fight, the more force I'm being pulled back with. I hear talking but I can't make sense of it, I just need to get back to Richard.