Chapter 36

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Ethan's POV

Sunday 8:30 PM

The vibe is just right, everyone is eating and laughing as we celebrate Jubba and Leah. I am sitting and talking with Alex and Omar at one of the tables to the left of the pool area which allows us to people-watch.

"So, she's opening up to you?" I ask Omar who is sitting across from me.

"Yes, she's actually a dope human," he laughs, "I can't believe I'm a father, I don't know the first place to start," he says.

"Well, you seem to be on the right track," I state.

"She wants to go see Miss Ivy but I'm not sending her back there," he shares.

"Maybe we should move her to a hospital here in Kingston and see to her care," Alex suggests.

"Sounds like a good idea, but will we be expected to take this woman in?" I ask.

"Nya told me that Madison said that Miss Ivy treated her well until she took sick. I don't have a problem helping someone who helped a member of our family, just out of the goodness of their heart without expecting anything in return.

Omar and Jess are busy and will need help to take care of Madison so let's use someone that she has already bonded with.

Miss Ivy checks out and Nya feels sorry for her, she's seventy-three she's not a threat to us.

Ultimately the decision is Omar's but that's just my take on it," he replies.

"I need to hurry and sort out my house because my apartment can't hold that many people," Omar sighs and I laugh.

"I don't know why you and Jess don't stay here full time, Nya says Madison loves her room and the old lady can stay in one of the dwellings, win-win for everybody," Alex suggests.

"So why mi no get invitation fi live yah?" I tease.

"Because yuh and Doc too freaky," Alex replies and Omar roars with laughter.

"How you know dat?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Wi know from wi a yute," Omar answers, and I laugh.

"Yuh no know shit," I say.

"Know wah?" Dane asks as he walks up to us.

"Seh him and Trish freaky," Omar responds.

"Freaky yuh fuck, man a nyam pussy before wi even know wah name so," Dane says and all of us start laughing.

"Listen I was 'force-ted', a T bruk mi out," I declare as we laugh.

"Wah gwaan over yah so?" Jubba asks as he runs over.

"Yuh too bloodclaat fass, gwaan back over deh so," Dane tells him but all he does is laugh.

"But seriously how unu know?" I ask.

"Dane did go inna yuh phone," Omar shares and they start laughing again.

I point at him, "Dane yuh a pussyhole," I say.

"Yes dat a only the suck pussy part but the tie-up shit a Alex tell wi bout dat," Dane shares and we all start laughing again.

"Yow gwaan back over deh so no," Dane says to Jubba who is bent over and struggling to catch his breath from laughing too damn hard.

"So yuh did do dem somn deh to yuh adda woman dem?" Dane asks.

"Yuh fucking mad, T alone get dem tings deh unlike unu who experiment wid nuff odda gyal," I smirk at them.