Chapter 41

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Claw's POV

Thursday 11:00 AM

I sit there listening to Cleon tell me that the demon-possessed girl won't come if he goes to call her for me.

"Isn't she, your friend? Mi no get why she wouldn't want to come over here," I state as I sit under the mango tree in his yard.

"Because nobody tells Gia what to do except her fada," he says, and I kiss my teeth.

"Bredrin yuh uncle seh yuh fi apologise so just gwaan over deh," he tells me, and I sigh.

I get up, dust off my pants, and leave the yard. I walk the two minutes up the road to her house. It's a modest house, much better than most in this community.

I open the gate and walk into the yard. Mi hope dah gyal yah wake up wid sense dis mawning enuh.

I walk across the yard and enter the veranda; the floor is very shine.

I knock on the door; I fear if I call, she won't answer, or the demon will take over. I don't know what to expect so I prefer to catch her by surprise.

I knock on the door again after I don't hear anything.

"Colleen, how yuh reach so early?" I hear her sing-song voice right before she pulls the door open.

Both of us are frozen, time standstill as we look at each other in shock. She's wearing only her bra and panty; my eyes roam her body.

I've never seen a more beautiful body in my life. Her breasts are full, and her pussy is fat. Her curves are in the right places, and I itch to touch her.

Her scream snaps me out of it as she slams the door shut. I stand there feeling hot and bothered.

I turn and walk off the veranda as my mind replays what just happened. Isn't she like just fourteen or something, how can she look like that?

I walk back to Cleon's, but my mind is preoccupied.

"Wah she seh?" He asks as I go back to sit under the tree.

"How old is that girl?" I ignore his question and ask.

"Gia a sixteen, she a go inna eleven grade, a wah?" He asks.

"Which school she go," I question.

"Same school weh you used to go," he says, and I try to remember if I've ever seen her before.

"Mi no know her," I say more to myself than to him.

"Yuh just no remember her, she used to mawga," he shares.

Well, she no mawga anymore, for a demon she's fucking sexy and her body calls to me.

"She have a man?" I ask and he laughs out loud.

"Not that I know of, nuff man like her but dem fraid fi step to her because a yuh uncle orders," he says.

"She open d door inna her brassiere and panty Cleon and mi like wah mi see. She think mi was her fren, den she scream and lock d door inna mi face," I tell him and he laughs.

"Mi no waan hear no details, mi no waan see Gia like dat," he tells me.

"Wah mek?" I ask.

"Mi see Gia as mi likkle sister Bredrin and yuh uncle beg mi keep an eye pon her," he tells me and I get up.

"Weh yuh a go?" he questions.

"Go apologise to her," I reply.

"Brian, lef Gia alone, yuh no waan get pon yuh uncle wrong side and worse yuh soon gone back a foreign," he says but I ignore him and walk out of the yard.