Chapter 62

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Gia's POV

Two Months Later

Wednesday 10:00 PM

I climb into the bed and snuggle up to my husband, I bury my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. I just can't get enough of him; he's been a dream, giving me everything that my heart desires.

He plans our dates, he sleeps with me every night, he listens, he helps me with whatever I need help with, and he's the husband I asked for. There's just something different about him, I knew he loved me but now I don't have to second guess it. I feel it in every touch, every glance, every word, he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

Our sex life has shockingly gotten better, I never thought that was possible. I can't believe I was settling for mediocre sex when all I had to do was just tell my husband to come home.

I won't ever second guess how much he loves me ever again, he is mine and I am his and no power on earth can make me let him go ever again.

"Why are you smiling, Demon?" He whispers.

"I love you," I say and kiss his neck.

"And I, you," he says.

I roll on top of him, "yuh swear yuh light enuh," he says as he holds my hips.

"Light enough fi yuh stand up and fuck mi though," I state, and he laughs.

"Ethan good?" he asks.

"Yup, fast asleep," I reply.

"Baby, I want to talk to you about something," he says, and I hold up my head to look down at him.

"Mhmmm?" I ask.

"You know the plans I have for us, I'm trying to get the wheels rolling but I don't have the startup capital. For me to legitimise the businesses I need funding to get it up and running and the money from our current dealings is not enough to give us the start that I want, it will take longer," he sighs.

"Ok," I say, wanting to hear what he is getting at.

"I need your help, and you can say no if you aren't comfortable," he sighs once more.

"Brian, get to the point," I tell him.

"I need you to make the quicksilver," he whispers, and I sit up quickly.

"You don't have to, sorry Gia," he says before I can say anything.

"Brian, stop, I'll make it, but I can't do it here with Ethan this big," I say.

"I figured; you could use our house in Salem but are you sure Gia?" He holds my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Yup, I had fun making it, what did you do with the batch I made?" I ask because I never heard about it.

"Uncle sold it, said he made good money from it, I'm thinking that we can run it through the bakery business to expand our reach," he shares.

"In addition to the other drugs?" I ask and he nods.

"Ok," I say excitedly.

"Gia, relax no man, mi feel bad asking yuh enuh," he sighs, and I laugh.

"A yuh fi relax, I can do this, the recipe is simple enough," I tell him.

"Alright but I want to run something by you, from the profits we're going to take twenty percent for you to save for our family, the remainder I'll use to deal with the businesses, do you think you're ok with handling this?" He asks.