Chapter 93

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

Saturday 4:00 PM

It's strange that my lawyer is coming to visit this late, I haven't gotten any visitors since my father left this morning.

I sit around the meeting table and wait for them to escort him up, I like Shawn and his wanna-be black self.

He enters the room and the guard gives us our privacy, "Mr. Holt," he starts but I stop him.

"You may call me Alex," I state, and he nods.

"Alex, Ethan reached out to me and said I need to come see you because his calls are being blocked from you," he says, and I nod.

"Police and soldiers were sent to your home today to take your wife in for questioning," he says, and I sit up straight as my heart races.

"Was she taken?" I ask.

"No but Ethan is worried and said to tell you that you could've warned them, I don't know what that means," he shares.

Well, they knew the plan, they should have already been on standby, it's just that I moved the timeline forward; I'm ready to go home to my wife.

"Was a reason given?" I ask.

"I had to do some digging but this is being filed," he takes a folder out of his bag and slides it to me.

I open it and quickly read through it and I swear I am going to make my father regret this.

He's laying claims that Nya is a drug addict and not fit to take care of Lexi. He's also saying that she is implicated in gang activities, drug trafficking and a bunch of other shit.

I clear my throat and give him back the folder, "Shawn, I need you to send an email to Ethan for me," I state.

"Alex, we need a plan of action," he says.

"This is a plan of action, nobody messes with my wife," I state.

"Ok, what should I tell Ethan?" He queries.

"I want you to write it down and as soon as you leave here that's when you send it, don't use your laptop in this house or on the property, do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes Sir," he replies and takes out his notebook.

"0001A9524879A8841238711:00+40, 01,02,XXX ," I stop talking and he holds up his head to look at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

"I am sure, prepare yourself for a trip to Jamaica," I state further confusing him.

I never wanted it to get to this, but Pop is losing his fucking mind, he can fuck around me but I draw the line when it comes to my wife.

Jubba's POV

Saturday 5:00 PM

My heart is racing as we race to the base, it feels much farther than usual. Ethan received an email from Alex's lawyer and none of us can interpret it so we are on our way to see Shanya.

If she is unable to interpret it, I don't know what we are going to do. Dane, Ethan, Omar, and I make it to the base, and I quickly open the door, something seems off.

We walk in and Shanya comes out of the kitchen with Lexi on her hip stretching for the unfinished bottle that is in Shan's hand.

She sees us and starts laughing then stretches for Ethan.