Chapter 61

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Claw's POV

I take off my clothes and follow her into the bathroom. I step into the shower behind her.

This bathroom is bigger than the other one and the shower can comfortably hold two people.

I don't touch her, her back is turned to me and I watch as she uses the rag to soap her body.

"I haven't been sleeping with anyone so you can stop worrying about catching something," I say and watch as her body visibly relaxes.

So predictable.

"Why not?" She asks still with her back to me.

"Forget about it," I reply because I don't want to get upset.

She turns around and my eyes focus on her breasts. Fuck, she's even more beautiful, I love what I'm seeing.

"I'd like to know," she says.

"Every time I think about being with another woman I feel the pain from the knife in my back," I share.

"I'm sorry," she says genuinely, and I nod.

"So, you haven't been with anyone since that night?" She whispers.

"I haven't had penetrative sex with anyone since that night," I reply.

"Oral?" She asks.

"Yes, I've received it," I answer truthfully, and she nods.

I reach out and touch her breasts, I've missed them very much. She moans as I twist her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh shit!" She shouts and jumps out of the shower, grabbing a towel as she bolts out of the bathroom.

I don't know what is happening, "Gia?" I call out to her.

"Coming," she answers from what sounds like the kitchen.

I smile, she forgot about her food.

She walks back into the bathroom with soap on her body, "Cleon turned off the stove, thank God," she states.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"I don't know, he locked the door and left," she answers, and I laugh.

Cleon was not going to sit around for the show.

She gets back into the shower, and I back her into the wall.

"How yuh still so sexy?" I whisper in her ear.

"You were hoping that I wouldn't be?" She asks.

"No, just like wah mi see, yuh fi tell mi thanks," I reply.

"Fi wah?" She questions.

"Fi breed yuh and mek yuh round up so," I tell her, and she laughs.

"Move yuh brite like, mi did nice long time and ketch yuh eye regardless," she states.

"Mi no seh nay but mi juice mek yuh look better. Imagine when mi gi yuh a daughter how yuh ago nice," I kiss her neck and press my cock against her stomach.

"I don't want any more kids," she says, and I pull back to look at her.

"We agreed on two children," I state.

"Things change, Brian," she replies but I don't answer her.

I turn on the pipe and wash her off then do the same to myself before coming out of the shower.