Dream a Dream of Me

Venus Present Day

The fact that I could not sleep told me that Loki was still nearby.

As much as I tried to drift off to sleep, I feared any given moment he would come through that door and take me away. 

My body felt as if it were going to disappear into the mattress any given second, just like anytime I felt even remotely happy or content, it was taken away. 

"Are you all right?" Lunging up from the bed, Bucky was standing by the door. The lights were off but the moonlight reflected off of his face and his bare arm. He wore a pair of his black sweats with no shirt, he looked as dangerous as he did good. 

Snapping out of my dark and intrusive thought's, I nodded my head, signing to him that I simply had a nightmare

"I am sorry you had to go through that tonight, we knew Loki would come looking for you eventually. But never imagined it would be so soon, especially out in the open like that."

I rolled my eyes, nodding my head in agreement with what he had just said. My hands moving slowly as I thanked him for saving me tonight.

"You're welcome.." his words drifted off as his eyes fell to my chest. Taking a quick glance down, Nat had given me a black night gown to wear, the satin material pressed tightly against my body, showing my budding nipples. My mind told me to cover up, but something else, dark, and lingering inside of me, told me not to. Biting my bottom lip, my eyes traveled up slowly until they met with his electric blue ones. 

As if he were taking cue from me, he slowly approached the foot of the bed, his hand extended out until it found the heel of my foot. Once he did, he rough hand slowly traveled up my leg, sending goosebumps up my arms. As his hand traveled up slowly, so did his body. I watched in awe while his muscles flexed with the slightest bit of movement. Once I felt his vibranium hand underneath my thigh, I gasped. I had actually gasped. 

Bucky's eyes shot up, never actually saying anything but his eyes telling everything.

Without ever breaking eye contact, he leaned down and kissed the top of my thigh, his lips warm and soft. I almost didn't feel it. He continued to kiss my thigh, moving further in, my legs began to shake with desire. Bucky pushed the gown up, exposing a pair of silk panties. 

Looping his middle finger in the panty, he moved the fabric aside, only for his hungry mouth to find my woman hood. Hot, wet, and ready for him. 

The moment I felt his tongue touch me, I threw my head back against the pillows, gripping onto the sheets. 

The way his mouth moved against me, his tongue exploring every inch inside of me, as if trying to claim something as his. My face got tight and red, wanting to scream out so bad but not being able to. 

One of my hands found it's way into his hair, feeling the soft tussles, I gripped it hard and pulled it. 

I could practically hear him growl in between my legs. 

"Now love, we have all night for that."

My eyes shot open, looking down to see Loki laying there nude, with his face resting above my thighs.

No.

No.

NO!

***

Grasping the covers of the bed, I pulled myself up right on the bed. Breathing heavily, covered in sweat.

Placing my hands on my face, I pushed the hair out of my face and fanned myself down.

It was a dream.

A very bad dream. 

A small knock on the door reverberated through the room, slowly it opened and Bucky poked his head in.

"Is everything okay?" He could tell by just looking at me that I was not okay. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

He was about to close the door when I threw my hands up and motioned for him to stop.

Licking my lip, I slowly signed, asking him if he could stay with me till I fell back asleep.

Bucky's eyes widen in surprise, but he nodded his head. Quietly closing the door behind him, he walked into the room, not shockingly, wearing the same sweats and no shirt like my dream. 

Bucky scooted into the bed right next to me, pushing one arm underneath my head and the other wrapping around my waist. He pulled me into him, my small body molding perfectly against his. The feeling of his strong chest lifting with each breath was comforting enough that I began to fall asleep. The feeling of a warm kiss being pressed against the top of my head left me with a smile.

When my readers read the little romantic details. 

Hello babies! I hope you enjoyed a short sweet chapter. Next chapter will not be as sweet. But as always I love and appreciate all of you, please remember to comment and vote !