Meeting Magcon (1)

Meeting Magcon (1)

A/N Real quick just to let you know I am giving them all random ages so don't complain or tell me that they are wrong because I already know this I just have to alter all of their ages for this story so that it won't be weird in anything to happen.

(Liv's POV)

Hey guys. Oh wait my names Liv. That could be an important piece of information ha-ha. Well let's get to know me then. I am Liv obviously and I have blue hair. Yes blue. I dyed it. I just like the color and it looks like water. It's pretty cool if you ask me. But anyways, I am only 5"1 at the age of 16. Yes I know I am short don't tell me I already know this. And as you can see I'm also very sassy and let's just say DON'T and I meant don't get on my bad side. It won't end well I'll put it at that. My best friend somehow is Meggie. Meggie is also 16 but she happens to love a group that I hate with a burning passion. I only hate them because of how much she goes on and on about them. I only have eyes on one of them kind of. I mean he's cuteish. But yeah, anyways. She never stops talking about how she loves them so much and how they are hunks. All of these girls drool over these boys but they only like them because their famous and/or have good looks. I personally don't think any of them look good or are really that special other than Cameron Dallas. I don't like him though! I've lived with Meggie for maybe two years now? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we live alone. Jeez all of these questions! I have a bad temper don't push me. No I'm not on my period. :I Anyways! We live on the ocean side of California. Our house is actually pretty big. To be honest I don't know how we live here if I only have a part time job at Starbucks and same with her. It seems like it would cost a lot more than what we are paying. Well, I think we should be getting onto my story and where Meggie got me in this very strange up and down of life.

(Meggie's POV)

Liv just went out to Starbucks to grab us Frappuccino's. I love this girl but she's too uptight she needs a new disposition. I know she will probably hate me after doing this but I have the chance and I'm not missing it. Magcon's tour tickets just went on sale. They have a deal that is really a deal. The tickets are super cheap and their VIP! I could actually meet them. I mean us. We could actually meet them. Oohoh she is gonna hate me. And it's only 30 minutes away from here. They're in California right now! I just wish I could run into them and we could become friends. Ha-ha yeah right that will never happen even when we do meet them.

(Liv's POV)

I walked out the front door with my car keys and hopped in the car. I have a hot pink convertible. Don't ask moneywise. My grandma just has a lot of money she likes to spoil me and Meggie with. I reversed out of the driveway and off towards Starbucks. It was only like 6 miles away. Too far to walk but too short to drive. What other choice do we have? I parked in my spot. I know I'm not working today and I'm just a customer but who will notice? I'm only in here for what maybe 10 minutes? I walked to the door and pushed it open. I slid my sunglasses to the top of my head and gasped at how crowded the café was. Girls were all crowded around and every once in a while there was a thud. I pushed myself to the register. A lot of people were in line there too. Well I guess they need some help. I pushed my way out of the line and went to the back. I texted Meggie that I was gonna stay to help the opening shift until it calms down some. I tied my apron around my back and put my hair into a ponytail. I kept my sunglasses on. They make me wear an apron hat and ponytail I'm keeping my sunglasses. Andy the new guy was trying to keep up with the cash register and I shook my head at the stupidity of the manager. They were here why didn't they put a more experienced person here to get the line moving faster. I walked up to him and nudged him out of the way. "Go work with Angie she'll teach you how to make some other drinks." I said. He nodded and scurried over to Angie. I turned around to face the next customer holding a coffee that Andy had passed to me. Yes, we all get morning coffees when we work these shifts. I looked down to the register as I said the words greeting the customer. "Hello welcome to Starbucks what may I get for you today?" I asked. I looked up to be met by blue eyes. "You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled. Some people looked at me like I was crazy while others just kept doing everything. "Why are you here?" I asked. "What a warm welcome met by a bitter aftertaste." Said the one and only Nash Grier. "Shouldn't you be dying to meet me?" he asked laughing slightly. "No you're just another boy in the world." I snapped. "I hear someone's not a fan." Said Taylor Caniff turning around. "Could you just tell me why you're here, what you want, and then get out of my store?" I asked getting ticked off.  "Oh you're store? So you own this beauty?" Taylor asked. "I don't own it I work here! For it! You know like every teenager should have a job! Other than stupid famous people who don't even try! They just stand there and look good acting like they are doing something even though they aren't!" I snapped. "Sorry you might be famous but you're nothing in my book. You're just some teenage boys who people seem to like better." I said quieter. "Um yeah can we just have 9 cotton candy fraps. Grande please?" asked Jack J. stepping forward. Everyone was quiet now and looking at me. Some girls were recording what was happening. "Sure Jack." I said. I started to write their names on the cups. "How do you know our names if you hate us so much?" asked Cameron. "Because Meggie, I mean my room-mate talks about you every single day." I said mentally groaning. "Well why don't you and Meggie come see us at Magcon later this week? Here are some passes. Maybe we can get on a better foot when we see each other again?" asked Jack G. I nodded. "Sure I'm sure she'll be happy, but I'll probably give mine to someone else. I'd rather do something productive that day." I said. "Can't you do something productive any other day? C'mon you seem like you can be nice and I mean you've got super cool hair, and a fiery attitude that anyone could die to have. You have thrown out some pretty good burns to the guys here while we have been talking." Carter begged. All of the guys nodded behind him as people kept recording. "Sure." I said sighing. They all air fist pumped and gave each other high fives. "Here are your drinks and have a good day. I'll see you all on..." I looked down to the passes. "...this Friday." I smiled at them and nodded towards them telling them good day. As they walked out many girls followed clearing out our store. I took off my apron and cap sliding my sunglasses back on my face and walking out after saying bye to everyone. I drove back to the house with a smile on my face because I saw those 9 idiots at a stop light jamming out to music. They all saw me and stopped looked at me again and smiled while waving. I waved back and kept driving till I got to my driveway with the boys passing by. They know where I live now great! Well prepare myself for Meggie's reaction! Wish me luck!

A/N I'm back with another story because the other came crashing to an end. I hope you guys like this because I'm into this book now lol. I'll make sure to update The Hidden One too don't worry. Just be patient because sometimes I don't update for a month. Sorry! Love you all! –Olivia <3g your story