Meeting Magcon (2)

Meeting Magcon (2)

(Liv's POV)

I slammed my car door shut and walked up to the front door. I stood there for a minute just looking at the door. "What are we looking at?" someone asked form behind me. I jumped and almost screamed. I turned around to be met by the Magcon boys again. "I thought you went home!" I whisper yelled to them. "We drove past then thought wouldn't it be fun to give Meggie her ticket with us presenting it?" Carter explained. "That's an awful idea." I said. "You have no clue what mode Meggie will go into." I said laughing. "Liv is that you?" I heard Meggie yell form inside the house. Dang she heard us. "Go quick leave before she comes." I said. They wouldn't move so I pushed them into the nearby bushes. They all grunted and groaned. I motioned for them to be quiet. I shoved the passes in my purse and pushed my sunglasses onto my head. As I looked up the door opened and there stood Meggie. "Who were you talking to? I heard multiple voices. They sounded like Magcon." She rambled on. "Meggie you're hearing things I just got back." I said. She looked me deep in the eyes. I took a sharp breath in as one of the boys made a rustling noise in the bushes. "Oh the kittens must be back from the neighbors. We better get them out and get them back home." She said walking to the bushes where the boys were. "No! Meggie what if it's a raccoon?" I said trying to get her to go back inside. "Liv there are never raccoons here. What are you hiding?" she said laughing. I grabbed onto her arm and whipped her around to me. "It's nothing let's go to the beach yeah?" I asked. She looked at me in defeat and nodded. I let out a big sigh of relief. We walked inside and put on our bathing suits. When I went looking for Meggie I couldn't find her anywhere. I went downstairs to see the front door open. I gasped and ran out to the porch. Sure enough there was Meggie with her head in the bushes and looking around. I sighed when i realized that the boys had moved spots. Their car was still down the road though so where were they? I cleared my throat and Meggie popped her head out of the bushes to look at me. She smiled and I shook my head while laughing. "I told you nothing was in there. I wasn't hiding anything." I said. "You sure seemed like it." She said pouting. "What did you think you would find?" I asked. "Magcon. They are in town you know. I was positive I had heard their voices too." She explained. "Oh by the way by any chance would you go to a Magcon event with me that am only 30 minutes away and tickets are super cheap. We could meet them!" she almost screamed. "Absolutely not!" I quickly replied. Too quick to be honest. "Yep you're hiding something." She said. I gave her a confused look. "What tells you that?" I ask. "Whenever you lie or are hiding something you answer quick, high pitched, and loud." She said looking at me suspiciously. "I'm not hiding anything!" I yelled. "Tell your voice that because it's telling me differently according to the pitch." She said crossing her arms. I huffed and walked around the house. I started walking down the beach as I heard Meggie trying to catch up with me. "I'm not trying to make you mad. I just want to know what you are hiding." she pushed. I laughed. "Nothing." I replied once again. "I'm sure." She said clearly annoyed. We ran to the water and jumped in. It was freezing. I screamed as my back hit the water. The waves crashed onto the shore as Meggie and I splashed each other. As we continued to splash each other I looked up the beach towards our house to see nine people running towards us. Who are they? Where did they come from? You have got to be kidding me. First face I see is Nash Grier running happily down the beach towards us. I quickly turned my head back towards Meggie and started to splash her tons so that she couldn't see. I splashed with one hand and flicked towards the boys to go back with the other. I couldn't let Meggie see them she wouldn't shut up and then we would for sure have to go to their stupid gathering. "Liv lay off some I can't breathe." She said. I kept splashing and flicking at the boys. They just kept coming closer. "LIV!" Meggie yelled. I stopped splashing her and waving my hand. I sat down in the water taking in defeat and what was about to happen. Meggie was gonna freak and I was gonna be dragged to a convention where a ton of girls are screaming for some stupid boys who don't even try. Meggie came running over to me and bent down next to me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "You'll see." I replied. Meggie turned her head around hearing yelling coming down the beach. Her eyes went wide and she silently tried to scream. No sound came out. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. I laughed at her reaction, which is until my ears felt like they were bleeding. She screamed an ear splitting scream and I held my ears. The boys all threw their shirts off and came running into the water to us. "LIV LIV LIV! DO YOU NOT SEE WHO THIS IS???" she screamed. I nodded. "I know who it is. You only talk about them twenty four seven and I met them earlier. Twice to be exact." I said. Her mouth dropped and sadness took over her face. "You didn't tell me?" she asked. "I didn't tell you for this exact reason. You get wayyyyy to happy and excited. It's like you're gonna have a seizure." I said. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "Meggie don't it was for the good of both of us." I begged. "You mean for the good of you. I have always wanted to meet them, see them, touch them, whatever and then you meet them not once but twice and hide it from me?!" she yelled. "Meggie I-" I began but she cut me off. "Save it." She snapped. "Well I thought this was a good time to let you know but they gave us two free VIP tickets to meet them when I was at Starbucks this morning. I mean yeah now we get to see them again, but you need to thank them and carter because he talked me into actually going. That's what I was hiding form you I wasn't hiding meeting them. You just didn't give me time to tell you." I said. She looked at me as her mouth dropped again and her eyes got ten times bigger. I smiled slightly and chuckled. "THNAK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!" she yelled nearing the boys. They laughed and nodded. They all grouped around her and hugged her. They all started to talk and I went back up to the house. I can't believe Meggie would just forget me because of them. She totally forgot that I was there. I dried off, changed and then sat on the couch in a tank top and short shorts. Pretty soon I heard talking and Meggie and the boys came in. I thought about it and I actually CAN believe that she did that. I mean she does really like them and they are pretty cool. I should give them a chance. They seem like cool nice guys. Maybe they aren't like all of those snobby famous people. They actually do try to make fans' days. I was so rude to them and they were so nice to me. I feel bad now. Well we will just have to change that now won't we? Starting tomorrow I'm tired.