Meeting Magcon (6)

Meeting Magcon (6)

(Liv's POV)

I opened my eyes to be met by a bright light. I shut them again quickly trying to be taken back again by the darkness. It unsuccessfully worked so I opened my eyes and waited for them to get used to the lighting. I looked around the room to be met by unfamiliar surroundings, and people? I studied the first face I came across and then realized it was Jack J. I scanned everyone else's face too. I turned over to be met by Nash's face. I smiled and watched as his eyes fluttered. His hair was over his eyes a little and I took it upon myself to fix that. I gently pushed the few clumps of hair back so his face was more visible. His eyes opened and he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he lifted his hand to grab mine. He intertwined our fingers and gently kissed my knuckles. "Hey." I said. "Hi beautiful." He replied. I tucked my head down into his chest, blushing. "I already told you that you don't need to hide when you blush." He said laughing slightly. I lifted my head up and half smiled. "It's just embarrassing." I said. "How do you figure it's embarrassing I think it's cute?" He said. I laughed while sitting up. "Why are you laughing?" Nash asked. "There is no way that I am cute." I said while throwing his shirt over top of my body. I turned around to face him since he was being silent. "Well I have to say you look pretty cute in my clothes." He said. "No I'm not." I said laughing and walking to the bathroom. I turned the faucet of the shower on and stuck my hand in to get the right temperature. "Why can't you just admit you're cute?" Nash asked standing in the bathroom doorway. "I won't let you win a fight." I said while closing the door in his face. I heard him groan from the other side. I slid his shirt off over my head and took off my undergarments. I stepped into the shower relaxing as the water ran down my chilled skin. I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked my head out of the curtain to be met by Nash. "What do you want?" I asked. "Why don't you admit you're beautiful or cute or anything?" I groaned and pulled the shower curtain back again continuing my shower. "If you don't answer or show your face I will stick my head in." he said. "You wouldn't." I laughed. "I would and I will." He said. I heard the door open again and Meggie started to yell. "Nash I told you to stay out there!" she yelled. I giggled at her mothering side coming out. "I need to talk to her." Nash replied. "Wait until she is done." Meggie said. "No he's fine Meggie." I said knowing if I didn't save Nash he would be beat up by Meggie. I stuck my head out again to see that Nash was left alone in here with me again. "Now what?" I asked. "You never answered my question." He said sitting on the toilet lid. "Nash why is it so important?" I whined stopping my foot like a little kid. "It's important because no girl, especially you, should feel the need to hate her body or feel embarrassed about it. No girl should feel the need to hide her body because of how it looks. I especially don't want you to feel any or think of any of those things towards you, because you are perfect and definitely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He rants. I smile at the words that just came from his lips. "Well thank you Nash but you have nothing to worry about I feel none or think none of those things." I said. "So if I were to look at you right now you wouldn't be embarrassed?" He asked. "I don't know about that but if it will make you happy and end this conversation go for it." I said laughing. The next thing I knew the curtain was being pulled back a little and Nash was looking at my naked body. I blushed a little but kept my head held high just to make sure Nash would end this stupid conversation. He pulled his head out as quick as it came in and I think that is because he doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable. I heard the door shut and that told me that Nash kept his part of the deal by leaving me alone. I walked out of the shower after shutting the water off and wrapped a towel tightly around my body. As i walked out of the bathroom I regretted my choice of not having any clothes because everyone was already up. All attention turned towards me and I immediately ran back to the bathroom. "HEY NASH!!!!" I yelled. He came into the bathroom quickly. "What?" he asked. "Do you have some clothes I could borrow?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure lemme get some." He said. I waited in the bathroom for him to come back. After a short wait Nash entered the bathroom with an armful of clothes. "Pick what you want I brought more than one choice." He said. "Thank you." I said pecking him on the cheek. He exited the bathroom as I started to look through the clothes. I ended up picking some of his sweat pants and a sweatshirt. It wasn't cold out but they just felt comfy. I threw his clothes over top of my undergarments. I walked out of the bathroom with his shirt that I took and the extra clothes. Everyone looked at me again and I just smiled. I handed Nash his clothes back and thanked him again. "Meggie we should get back to my grandmas and guys just text one of us once you're ready to come over." I said. "We don't have your number." Cam said. "Oh right! Here let me see your phones then." I said. The boys started to hand me their phones and I made a contact for each of them. I personalized the photos with them. For Nash's picture I was kissing him on the cheek though. Everyone else's pictures were pretty much normal. Meggie and I said out goodbyes for now and headed off to my grandmas down the road. I was hoping the boys would come super soon, because I have to admit I really like all of them. They are definitely different than most celebrities.

eri77C