Meeting Magcon (8)

Meeting Magcon

(Liv's POV)

I woke up on a hospital bed. I kept my eyes shut for a minute and then I rolled over to my right side. "OW!" I screamed out in pain as my right arm held my weight for the split second. I sat up and realized from my fingers to a little bit past my elbow I had a bright pink cast. I looked over to the door where a nurse was looking in. "It's all good. I rolled onto my arm." I assured her. She nodded and shut the door. I was pretty sure that Nash had come with me but he was nowhere to be seen in the room. I rolled to my left side and stuck my right arm up into the air. "Put your hands up they're playing my song." I said as I waved my arms. I laughed at myself and I heard a chuckle at the door. I sat up and saw Nash standing in the door way with a tray of food. "I see you're up and bored." He said coming closer. I nodded. "And hungry." I said reaching out for the tray. "This is mine." He said pulling it away. I frowned. "But you are allowed to have some." He said smiling and holding it out for me. I grinned and took a muffin off of the tray. "So what did they say about my arm?" I asked. "The doctor said you have a major break, all the way through your arm and that it's going to take like 8 months to heal properly." Nash said. I groaned. "How am I supposed to write and eat and stuff?" I asked. "I'll help you don't worry." He said. "Thanks." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I don't know everything goes wrong when I want to have fun." I said. "Liv you're ok. We'll still be able to have fun and you'll still be able to have a good time too. Even with a lousy arm." He said laughing. "I know what's on my list the first day I get my cast off." I said. "What?" he asked. "I'm going to make sure to pummel you into the ground." I said frowning. Nash just laughed and I glared at him. He started to make weird faces trying to get me to smile and I finally gave in and started to laugh. A nurse came into our room and scribbled on a few paper. She smiled and signed something then handed the packet of papers to Nash. "Just make your way down to the desk and sign her out and you can both leave to go home." She said smiling. Nash nodded and came over to grab my left arm. I laughed and we walked out the door to the elevator. Nash went to sign me out as I went to the bathroom. I came out and he was leaning against a wall waiting for me. "So how are we getting home?" I asked. "Well I called Meggie and she said she would pick us up." he said. I nodded and then looked back to Nash. "Did she say what car she was driving?" I asked. "Yeah yours why?" he asked. I widened my eyes. "I don't want her hurting my baby." I said. Nash just laughed. "Can she drive?" He asked. I nodded. "Can she drive good enough to not run anyone over?" he asked. "I think but I'm not exactly sure. Every time we go somewhere I drive us." I said. "Let's hope for the best." Nash said. I laughed and nodded. A few minutes later Maggie pulled up in my car. "You didn't kill anyone did you?" I asked getting in. "No why?" she asked. "I don't want you hurting my car." I said. "Nash you should drive." I said. "Why can't I?" Meggie asked. "I don't trust you." I said. She huffed and got in the passenger seat as Nash climbed in the driver side. "So what did they say about your arm?" she asked. "Just wait till we get home so I don't have to explain it more than once." I groaned. She nodded and turned the radio on. I started to sing and so did Meggie. Best Song Ever by One Direction came on and we did our harmony and two part as Nash drove along shaking his head and laughing. We pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage. We got out of the car and headed inside for me to be crushed into a group hug with me being in the middle. "What happened?" everyone asked. I laughed and walked into the living room. "Pretty much I have to have this annoying thing on for 8 months and it's fully broken." I said. Everyone started to apologize and I laughed they all looked at me as if I was mental. "It wasn't any of you guys' faults." I said. Meggie looked at me. "It was mine I should've been paying attention to the door instead of running out of it." I said laughing more. They all nodded and Meggie smiled. "Thanks sis." She said. "No problem." I said hugging her to the best of my ability. We all came in for a group hug again and I held my right arm up so no one would crush it. I have to say they are my new family and the family that I never had. Especially Nash and I'll let him know soon.

A/N
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT I FIGURED IT'SBETTER THAN NOTHING! I'M GOING TO TRY AND FINISH THIS BOOK AT LIKE CHAPTER 15 AND THEN FINISH THE LUKE KORNS ONE AT LIKE 20 OR MORE. NO ONE IS COMMENTING AND I'M ANGERED AT THE LEAST!
I NEED FEED BACK AND YOU AREN'T GIVING ME ANY! I WILL MAKE MY BOOKS PRIVATE IF YOU WILL NOT GIVE ANY FEEDBACK! I'M SORRY BUT I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE RIPPING ME OFF! -OLIVIA

Dc0eLMW��V�F��