Meeting Magcon (7)

Meeting Magcon

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM IMPORTANT INFO

(Nash's POV)

I started to grab anything of mine that was near me and shove it into my bags. "Dude slow down!" Taylor said. "I can't bro." I said back. "She has you head over heels Nash you need to think this through before you get heartbroken." He said. "I know but I think she likes me, and" Taylor cut me off. "There is no way she might like you. She HAS to like you. She is way too into the kiss and hugs for it to be a little bit of liking. She is as bad as you." He said. I laughed. "I know but it's the best thing ever." I said looking up. "You gotta start making your move before someone else swoops in and takes her." Taylor said. I nodded. "Yeah I do so get the guys we need to get out of here and to Liv." I said. He laughed and started to round up the other guys. I was so ready to make my move. I mean I don't think I could be any more ready than I already am. Liv will be mine.

(Liv's POV)

Meggie and I walked through the front door of my grandma's house. "Grams we're home!" I called out. No response. I walked in and shut the door behind me. Meggie was in front of me. "Meggie you can grab some food, I'll find Sally." Sally was my grandma. Meggie nodded and headed into the kitchen. I walked down the long hallway towards my grandma's room. The door was shut and I was kinda scared to open the door. I slowly turned the doorknob and peeked in. My grandma was lying in her bed sleeping. I watched her as she slept so peacefully. Her chest lightly rose and fell in small breaths. I felt bad for her because my grandpa had just so recently died leaving her all alone. The house she lives in was what my grandpa gifted her. They were such a cute couple. I just loved old people. Their love never seemed to fade away. They always seemed to love each other like there could be nothing else that would bother them. I looked back at my grandma once more and then shut the door smiling. As I was walking back to the kitchen I heard Meggie singing and thumping around. I walked in on her dancing while making a sandwich. "You gonna learn some more new dance moves when the guys are here?" I asked laughing. She gave me a scowl and continued singing and swinging her hips. "You know I'm sure Cameron wouldn't mind." I joked around. "Yeah Nash wouldn't mind seeing you naked on bed." She said back. "Meggie!" I yelled hitting her arm. "What?! I'm not kidding have you seen the way he looks at you?" she said. A blush started to creep up on my face. "Liv you need to make a move if he isn't or at least show him you're interested." She kept blabbing on. "So you don't think me kissing him and hugging him and holding him like there is no tomorrow is cutting it?" I asked. "To be honest Liv I think you need to straight out tell him. I mean boys can be stupid." She said shrugging. "Nash isn't stupid." I mumbled under my breath as she walked out of the room. "I heard that! You should still tell him!" she called back. I rolled my eyes. Meggie is always persistent. She will never give up until something works out the way she wants it to. This means until Nash and I are a couple she won't stop if she thinks we are cute together. I threw together a sandwich and joined her in the living room. "When do you think they are coming?" I asked. "Wow can't even stand not being around Nash for 20 minutes." She laughed. "I just wondered." I mumbled. "I don't know. I wouldn't rush them though." She said. "Why not?" I asked. "They're boys." She said simply. "And what's that mean?" I asked. Meggie looked at me as if I was the stupidest person on the planet. "Boys need their time otherwise they get mad if you rush them." She explained. "Megs I think it's the other way around." I laughed. She laughed too and nodded. "Yeah maybe." She said. "I think you need to lay low on advice giving for a while until you get your facts right." I said. Meggie nodded. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and so did Meggie's. "Mine is from Nash." I said looking at her. "Mine is from Cameron." She said looking at her phone then at me. "I'm almost positive they are coming." I said. She nodded and laughed unlocking her phone. "Be there in ten." Meggie said. "See you in ten minutes. Can't wait." I said. She looked at me and laughed glancing at my phone. "I know he signed with some lovey mark." She said. "Yeah well I'm sure Cameron did the same to you." I said holding my phone close to me. She nodded and we showed each other our phones.  "Awwww." We said at the same time. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Meggie and I looked at each other, smiled, and then ran for the door. Meggie reached it first and opened it wide, but I didn't stop in time and went flying right out hitting a hard body on the way. "Oh my god Meggie." I whined getting up. My knees were all scraped up and I had blood running down my legs. Nash and Jack G. ran over to help me. "I can't bend my arm. It hurts too much. I think I broke something." I said while tears ran down my face. Meggie looked at me sympathetically and then ran inside. The boys sat me down on the porch and then Nash sat next to me. "Do you wanna sit on my lap?" He asked. I nodded and tried to scoot closer. He helped cautiously making sure not to touch my arm. Meggie came back out not too soon after with my grandma coming slowly behind her. "I called an ambulance and got Sally." She said. I nodded and looked towards the road. I had never been in an ambulance before. Now I will have been. "Sweetie do you want me to get something?" Sally asked. "No I'm good thanks grams." I said trying to wipe my face off with my left arm. I'm right handed so this should be fun if it's broken. "Grandma is it alright if my friends stay here with us for a few weeks?" I asked. "If they comfort you most certainly!" she said very cheery. I smiled and thanked her. I was still in too much pain to really think anything through. The ambulance came down the road and loaded me in. "You are allowed three people with you." The woman said. "Meggie do you want to come?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'll ride in the car with one of the guys." She said. I nodded. "Nash please come." I said quietly. He nodded and hopped in. "That's all I need." I said to the woman.  I wasn't gonna drag my grandma to the hospital with me. We drove down the road as the woman cleaned up my knees. She played around with my arm a little, squeezing different parts. It didn't hurt until she squeezed the middle of it between my wrist and elbow. I screamed out in pain and Nash came over to hold my other hand and run his hands through my hair. I quieted down and started to fall asleep. My eyes kept dropping more and more and the last thing I heard came from the woman who was helping me and she said... "I'm sorry to say this but I can almost guarantee you a break. That definitely did not feel normal." She said to Nash. I mentally groaned and then let all of the darkness take over me into a deep sleep. What a summer this will be.

A/N

Hey guy so I know I haven't updated in a long time and that would be the reason I gave you two chapters. So I have one announcement to make and I'll make it right after I tell you the songs I listened to while typing this chapter.

Anything Could Happen-Ellie Goulding

Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Rey

Lights-Ellie Goulding

Crave-Parachute

Bad Blood-Taylor Swift

Red Hands-Walk off The Earth

The Judge-Twenty One Pilots

Ride-Twenty One Pilots

This is Gospel-Panic at the Disco

Stressed Out-Twenty One Pilots

Why Don't We Go There-One Direction

Tenerife Sea-Ed Sheeran

Ok now for the fun stuff. Since you guys haven't been commenting or voting or anything I have decided a fun little way to get a chapter dedicated to you loyal people that read my books. If you want the chapter dedicated to you all you have to do is vote OR you can comment nice things or just comment anything that is feedback or nice unharmful comments. So guys that will be what we do from now on for ANY of my books. I hope you guys are enjoying this it's hard to know when you don't tell me. ): But I guess for now this is how we will work. \(**)/ Love you all and see you later!!!!!

-Olivia

w is st7