Stay again?

I walk out with Jake, Diana and Uncle Slider. Uncle Slider takes Diana home as Jake gives me a ride back to the base.

"So that was interesting." Jake says to me referencing the video chat that just took place.

"What did you think was gonna happen? I am very close with my family and was just so happy to see my Uncles." I say to Jake, seriously what did he think was gonna happen?

He just laughs as we walk over to his truck and of course he insisted on opening the door for me. I told him I could open my own doors but told him thank you when he gave me the 'not in my presence" look. I gave in and got in the passenger seat and waited while he came around to his side of the truck. It is very weird to see a truck in England, but it reminds me of home.

On the way to the base ,where we head to Jake's, I put in one of his CD's that he has in a little CD holder. On the radio came the lovely voice of George Strait. He was singing Carrying your love with me. I love this song and evidently so does Jake because not long into the song we were both singing our hearts out. Both making sure the other hears the other. It was a barrel of laughs that they both enjoyed.

When they pulled into the parking spot they were wiping their tears from laughing so hard and trying to out sing each other. They smile and get out and start walking to his dorm just cause they weren't ready to say good night yet. They still wanted to talk a bit.

"So Darlin. I think you should stay again tonight. or at least come in for a bit then I can walk you over to your place." Jake Says with a hopeful look on his face. I sigh dramatically and kinda nod my head from side to side like I'm thinking about it.

I smile at him and say "We'll I guess I could hang out for a bit." He looks down at me with such as big smile, its so cute how he does that. I am very happy I haven't seen his arrogant smug smile that makes me wanna slap him a bit. He unlocks and opens the door pulling me in behind me by my hand. I love the feel of his hand in mine.

"So, are you gonna borrow another of my shirts or are you gonna just use the one that you stole and that is in the laundry?" He looks at me and asks with an amused look when I give him a challenging look right back.

"What makes you think that I need to borrow any clothes, I didn't say I'd stay the night just hang out for a bit." I say not noticing how he hasn't let go of my hand until he pulls me close to him by my hand. He pulls me so close that I can feel his muscles under his shirt and I can just remember how they looked the other night. Last time we were in his place we had made out a bit and now those memories are flooding my brain and as close and we are I just hope that he kisses me again. He leans in and just before his lips touch mine he stops.

"Stay the night.?." He asks, looking into her eyes. She looks back at him and thinks that Wow, he's got a weird look in his eyes but its so hot.

"Ok....." I say looking right back into his eyes.