𝟑𝟎 | 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝟐/𝟑

— 𝒞 —
"𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑦, 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑠."
— 𝐸𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 open at the sound of beeping, and she looked over to see that the alarm clock that she had set the night before was going off.

Yawning, she wiggled out of Spencer's tight embrace and pressed the snooze button before snuggling back into him. She shut her eyes for a moment, enjoying Spencer's warmth, and trying her best to not think about the day that lay ahead of them.

With a sigh, she looked back up at his resting face. She planted a kiss on his chin before making the difficult decision to wake him up. She gripped his arm and gently shook his arm.

"Spence," she whispered.

Spencer awoke a few moments later, a little disgruntled as he squinted his eyes and yawned. He peered over at the clock that showed him that it was seven AM, and he groaned. "Already?"

"Mhm," she hummed, leaning her body further into his. "You should get back to your room. The rest of the team'll be here soon."

"But I want to sleep," he whined softly, his arms around her strengthening as she shifted up and kissed the side of his jaw.

"Get up, handsome."

Grumbling under his breath about how tired he was and how he didn't want to get out of bed, Spencer eventually released her and got to his feet.

As soon as Spencer had left her room, Charlie dug through her bag and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a lilac button-up shirt. Once she was changed, she straightened her hair, applied light makeup, and strapped a watch onto her wrist.

After grabbing a black blazer and slipping it on, she took her purse, shoved her gun inside, and left her room.

Spencer was waiting beside her door, his eyebrows furrowed as he texted someone.

She dusted off the shoulder of his brown coat and smoothed the front of his striped sweater vest. "I like your outfit."

He tucked his phone into the front pocket of his satchel and smiled. "Thanks."

She nodded toward his phone. "Who were you texting?"

"Morgan," he answered as they headed for the lobby. "They're already at the station."

The rest of the team met them in the conference room of the station, along with Agent Morris. They surrounded the middle table full of evidence, and, peering over it, Hotch asked:

"Is this everything from the unit?"

"No," replied Morris, "we pulled the salient materials and had Philly PD process the rest of the items on site."

"What else was there?" questioned Emily.

"Just some books, albums, toys."

"Toys?" repeated Morgan.

"Yeah, old stuff," she confirmed. "Like from his childhood. We were able to lift some prints, but AFIS was a bust. He's not in our system."

"Morgan, Prentiss, go back to the unit and see what else it can tell us about the man," instructed Hotch.