Chapter 1 : Shivers

TW :

Y/N watched as the blood trailed down her fingers and onto the grass . She dug in deeper with the knife and just watched as the knife got coated with her blood . The sound filled her with relief . She was suddenly jerked back and thrown to the ground by her mother . She stared at her mother's drugged up face and just blinked back the tears . She was empty . No more tears left in her . Her mother ripped her mouth open and stuffed small bags of cocaine down her mouth .

" you will always be dependent on me " ; her mother snarled at her .

Y/N felt like throwing up but she couldn't . She didn't want the same thing that happened last time to happen again .

" Sandra YLN , FBI , hands in the air " ; a man with glasses shouted .

" You tell them about the cocaine and I will kill you " ; her mother said before she was dragged away .

Y/N knew she wasn't joking .

" Hey hey , stay with me , okay " ; the man in the glasses said to her as he kneeled beside her .

He took her bloody hand and wrapped a handkerchief around it and pressed down on it .

Y/N passed out moments later as Will cursed and picked her up and carried her to the front of the house .

Y/N was transported to the hospital where the doctors bandaged her up and started her on a withdrawal course from the drugs that were injected into her . They missed the bags of cocaine inside her . They were stuck inside her throat but lucky for her , she was numb there . This wasn't the first time she had been stuffed with cocaine bags .

The rest of the FBI agents were searching for the bags not knowing that it was with Y/N .

Will entered the room with his husband Hannibal . He wanted Hannibal to check her out .

Y/N just stared at them .

" Hi Y/N . I am Will Graham and this is my husband Hannibal " ; Will said slowly .

Hannibal examined the girl from afar . He could see that she wanted to speak but couldn't and it almost felt like she was choking on something .

" Are you alright darling ? Are you having trouble breathing ? " ; Hannibal asked as he went towards her .

Y/N panicked when he touched her throat and slapped his hand away . Her eyes widened in fear when she realized that Hannibal knew her secret .

" Will , lock the door " ; Hannibal said as he looked at Y/N .

Will looked confused but did lock the door . Hannibal took off his trench coat and folded his sleeves as he picked up a scalpel and a numbing liquid from one of the drawers .

Y/N tried to run but Will held her down . She shook her head no . They couldn't take the drug . Her mother will kill her . She wanted to be the good girl her parents wanted her to be .

" Hannibal what are you doing ? " ; Will asked .

" Trust me and hold her down , tight . Don't let her move her head "

Y/N fought against both of them . Despite being a malnourished 16 year old , she still had a lot of strength .

" Y/N , Y/N listen to me " ; Hannibal said sternly .

She whimpered . That was the voice her father used . She started crying .

" Oh no no darling . Please don't cry " ; Will cooed at her as he brushed away a piece of hair out of her eyes .

Tears steadily rolled down her cheeks as she finally stopped moving .

" Good girl " ; Hannibal praised her as he rubbed the skin of her throat with a lot of numbing liquid . It was too cold and Y/N whined in discomfort .

" Its okay , you just gotta stay still " ; Hannibal reminded her .

He brought the scalpel near her through and slowly cut a line down her throat . She gasped and squeezed her eyes shut . Will winced . He could feel what she was going through .

Hannibal used a pair of tweezers to keep the cut wide open . He pulled out four bags of cocaine .

He quickly stitched her up .

" Call the doctors " ; Hannibal said as he threw the bloody gloves into the bin .

" You have to stop crying . Its putting a strain Y/N " ; he warned the teenager .

The doctors rushed into the room and pushed Hannibal and Will out . They waited in the hallway . They were allowed back in after an hour and they both sat on chairs beside her bed , holding her hand till she woke up .