Chapter 8 : Willow

" He is in the basement , isn't he ? " ; Will asked as Hannibal read Y/N one of the poems from his book .

" Yes " ; Hannibal replied .

" I am sorry . I shouldn't have done that . Y/N didn't deserve that " ; Will sighed .

" I know Will , your forgiven but I think you need to say sorry to Y/N "

" I will , once she wakes up "

" We need to figure out how to arrest every man and woman related to Sandra and Greg who are drug addicts and criminals "

" Maybe we can take Y/N to see her mom . For real , this time and maybe she will spill the names "

" I guess that can work "

Hannibal noticed Y/N 's fingers moving so he brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead .

" Whenever your ready darling " ; he said .

Y/N opened her eyes and looked around herself . She noticed that she was back in the white room that she had been in few weeks ago .

" Hey Y/N . How are you feeling ? " ; Will asked .

" Good " ; she replied as she stared out the window .

She suddenly remembered the carvings on her stomach and scrambled to lift up her hospital gown to see it .

Hannibal stopped her .

" No darling . There is no need to see that . it will go away . I promise " ; Hannibal said softly .

And then , the dam broke . Y/N started crying . She remembered how scared she was , she was convinced that she was going to die and nobody would save her .

" Shh sweetheart . Its alright . Your safe now . We are sorry that happened to you " ; Will said as he hugged her . She threw her arms around him and sobbed into his chest . Hannibal rubbed her back in an attempt to comfort her .

Soon , she cried herself to sleep .

Hannibal went home after 2 hours later to bring homecooked food for Y/N and Will . He made her congee this time and baked Pizza for the both of them . He intended to let y/N try the different types of food from tomorrow because today was the last day that Y/N needed to have soupy stuff . He added a lot of spice in it because Y/N loved the flavour of spice .

He drove back to the hospital and they ate dinner together .

_____________________________________________________________________

Will and Hannibal stood in the basement , staring at the nameless man tied to the chair . They were able to bring Y/n home and had gotten strict orders from the doctor to keep her stress-free otherwise it would trigger another seizure .

They carved him , stabbed him , shot him , broke off his fingers , amputated his fingers but the man refused to give his name or give up the name of the other associates .

Will finally took out the fingerprint machine that was issued to him from the FBI and found out his name from the cut up fingers .

" Nash Tyran " ; Will said .

" You had that for so long ? " ; Hannibal asked .

" Yeah but I wanted to torture him . He deserved that " ; Will said .

Hannibal smiled widely .

They quickly killed him and burned the body and then threw away the ashes in the grounds in the forest 5 hours away from their home . They had the names of all the associates . Now there was no need for Y/N to meet her mother but what they didn't know was that Y/N was going to have a great meltdown over that . She needed that validation from her mother and no one was going to stop her from getting that .