Chapter 7 : Burn

Will and Hannibal waited inside the jail room waiting for the guards to bring in Sandra YLN . They were not on normal speaking terms yet .

Sandra was brought in . She smiled maniacally towards them .

" What can I help you with , agents ? " ; she smirked .

" Dr. " ; Hannibal said .

He just wanted to kill her and throw her away . She was not worth eating and wasting his spice collection on her . Her organs were going to be just as bitter as her .

" Where are the rest of your associates ? " ; Will asked .

" Nope . Not answering that " ; she smiled .

" Why ? " ; Hannibal asked .

" Why what ? Dr. ? " ; Sandra asked .

" Why have a child when your never going to care about her ? Why put her through hell ? "

" That is the point ! Put her through hell because she deserves it ! "

" No , she doesn't "

" Yes dr. she does ! She deserved everything William and his friends did to her . It was fun watching her scream and cry . And she knows that she always will be dependent on me . Forever ! I have grilled that into her . She might be safe or so you think but I will forever control her life , even from here "

" Let's go Agent Graham " ; Hannibal said standing up .

They were not going to get the names and her presence was irritating Hannibal . He just wanted to get home to his daughter .

" She is a sadistic narcissist . I just want her dead " ; Hannibal said angrily .

His Iphone buzzed . Hannibal took it out . The caller id read ' home ' . He had kept his other phone back at his house with Y/N so that she could call him easily .

" Hey darling . What's wrong ? Have you finished your snacks ? " ; he asked .

All he could hear was heavy breathing on the other side of the call .

" Y/N ? What's wrong ? " ; Hannibal asked worriedly as he signaled for Will to walk faster and that they needed to go home .

" Him " ; she whispered . She was crying and was scared out of her mind .

" Who Y/N ? "

" Drug man ! "

Hannibal realized that whoever was inside his house was probably one of Sandra's associates .

" Where are you ? " ; he put the phone on speaker as he got into his car and started the engine .

" Closet " ; she replied .

" Okay darling stay there . Do not get out " ; Will said .

He was just as worried as Hannibal . They didn't want to be late again and loose another daughter .

Suddenly they heard Y/N scream .

" Come here you junkie " ; they could hear the man shout at her .

TW :

Back at the house Y/N fought back like hell but the man just dragged her out of the closet and punched her in the face breaking her nose . She cried out as she held her nose . Blood was already starting to pour out of it and the pain was unbearable .

" You think you can just run after having your parents arrested ! How could you do that , huh ? They raised you . Be grateful that they introduced you to the world of happiness . Where are the rest of the drugs huh ? WHERE ARE THEY ! " ; he screamed at her .

When Y/N shook her head , the man punched her face repeatedly and then grabbed her throat and strangled her to find out if the drugs were in her throat and on finding nothing , he slammed her head against the floor .

" WHERE ARE THE DRUGS ! "

Y/N weakly shook her head .

" YOU LOST IT ? ! OH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU " ; he screamed as he kicked her in the ribs repeatedly .

" I wish you had died that day . I wish you had killed yourself you useless girl ! "

He walked towards the kitchen and then got the sharpest knife from there .

" You got my partner arrested and now , I am going to make you regret everything . Your gonna wish you never were born " ; he snarled at her as he lifted up her top and began carving his name on her stomach .

Y/N couldn't even scream . She was so dizzy and hurt . Where were Hannibal and Will ?

The blood pooled around her on the floor .

The front door slammed open as Will and Hannibal rushed in and what they saw angered them . Hannibal roughly shoved the man and then hit him hard so that he passed out .

Will saw the carvings on Y/N's stomach and immediately got to work . He pressed his handkerchief against the wound as he called 911 .

" Hey hey . Your going to be okay " ; he said to her but at this point he was just reassuring himself .

" Y/N , darling stay with us " ; Hannibal pleaded as he took her hand in his .

A moment of silence went by and Y/N gasped as she started shaking on the floor . Her eyes rolled to the back of her head .

" She is having a seizure . Turn her to her side " ; Hannibal instructed .

Y/N was shaking violently . Hannibal quickly got up and then brought a pillow from her from the couch . He placed it underneath her head gently so that she wouldn't hurt herself .

4 minutes later , the paramedics were finally there and were loading her into the back of the ambulance .

" She had been seizing for 5 minutes now " ; Wil said looking at his watch .

" We will take it from here " ; the paramedic said .

Will let Hannibal climb into the back of the ambulance with Y/N as he drove the car to the hospital .

Not even a month had passed and they were already headed back to the hospital .