9

Jun was running late. The other model for the shoot hadn't arrived yet. He kept glancing at the clock. If he was going to be on time he needed to leave by 5pm so he could get ready.

He was done with his solo shots. The only reason he was still on the goddamn set was coz he needed a shot with his colleague.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

Junhui turned to see it was actually someone he knew from the Manila shoot.

"Let's just get this over with. I've got somewhere to be."

He hadn't meant to sound rude. And the director just had to drag it out. He jumped into his car. He did not need to be late.

He noted mentally that between him and his boyfriend Minghao,he had the time management issues. He felt a tingle everytime he thought of Minghao. It wasn't all rainbows and unicorns but they complimented each other very well.

They'd gotten into a little squabble a few days ago and this was Junhui making up for it.

The numbers were big and all were headed to the auditorium. Junhui was lucky enough to have grabbed a seat with a beautiful view.

The presenter came it, ushering in the orchestra and the curtains rose. They all looked stunning. Their instruments before them.

He counted himself lucky because Minghao was at the front. They started to play their instruments and the music drifted into the auditorium. It was beautiful and melancholy.

He hadn't expected that Minghao had a solo. Minghao stood with his violin and started to play. Junhui could feel himself fall more and more in love with Minghao.

He loved that he wore those circle rimmed glasses. And how he held the violin so delicately.  He almost forgot to but he pulled out his phone and recorded parts of his solo.

The presentation ended and everyone filtered out. Junhui quite liked the seats,they were comfortable so he stayed a little longer.

Infinity ❤️: I'm in the auditorium babe. Fourth row.

Soon he saw Minghao's head pop out of the red curtain and then he was running towards him.

"Junhui? I didn't think you'd make it,"

"Hey hey hey,you know I hold the spot for world's best boyfriend ofcourse I made it."

Suddenly everything that had happened two days ago meant nothing,and Minghao hugged Jun tight.

"Let's never fight again Wen,I hate not talking to you."

The same thought crossed Junhui's mind. He was lucky to have Minghao. Minghao's graduation was in a week too. He couldn't help feeling a little selfish but happy that he'd have more time to be with Minghao.

"Oh! These are for the star of today's show."

Minghao looked at the roses,the chocolate,the jacket and a copy of that novel he'd wanted.

"Junhui you didn't have to. I can't at least not the jacket. It's really expensive and designer and hold on. Did you steal it from your shoot? They haven't even launched it yet Wen Junhui!"

Jun only chuckled at Minghao. "I get special treatment,they gave it to me."

"Thankyou Junhui. I had actually baked you a cranberry pie as an apology gift if you were coming over tonight but since I'll be alone tonight I guess I'll just-"

"Let's go home Minghao."

Home. Minghao hoped that would be a sign of his future forever. He wanted it with Junhui.

The two held hands and walked out.

"You know Junhui? We walk a lot."

"Are you complaining right now?"

"Maybe."

"Your apartment is three blocks away Minghao. But lucky for you I brought the car."

He threw the keys at Minghao and watched him walk ahead and complain about how exhausted he was.

Jun smiled a little. He ignored that little dark feeling in his gut. Things would be ok.