Epilogue

To My Dear Devotion

This might end up in the trashcan, I'm hoping not,but well if you feel like it....you can.
I know exactly how many days it's been since I last saw you,since you last smiled at me,since I was a part of your life.

I really shouldn't deliver this and doing so is probably out of impulse(yes I still do things impulsively,sigh.) The first time I saw you I thought wow,I'd really want him to be my forever. And that infinity tattoo,it was my sign that you and I were destined to meet.

Thankyou for the color you added to my life,thankyou for the random dates. Thankyou for giving me the will to live. For a split second I don't know why but it felt like my heart wasn't my own. An author I once read( I don't remember who exactly) once said it takes one flame to start a fire. That bookstore? It was the first flame.

I miss you,I really do and the minute I stepped onto the plane,the regret hit. I made some rash decisions but it opened some wonderful doors too. The pain became unbearable,the distance from you,so I had to find a way to cope. I had had enough of getting told how much weight I had lost and was told to try painting. It worked,and I remember I tried to paint you first(and failed terribly) before I started going to actual art galas. I got better(I think) it became my release. I made a friend too,Vernon. He's the most random boy and I think you'd love him a lot. He was the only friend I managed to keep anyway.

The night of the Chen gala,I watched you. You can hit me after this because I promised you could hit me in the god awful  excuse of a breakup letter I wrote,but I need to say this. Seeing you play so beautifully at my brother's gala,in that tux made me want you,desire you,so so bad. I was ready to devour because it was the first time in years and baby boy you looked so......but I couldn't. It made think back to a time when you told me you had people pleasing tendencies,but in that moment I decided you didn't need to please anyone, except me.

So this is me trying to get you back,and I'm not going to take no for an answer. So, 146 Vander Street, Wilde Drive,right in the corner holding a brand new record to add to our collection(new beginnings),I'll be here till 7 and if you don't get here,I'll come get you.

Don't make me wait too long.

                                                         -Wen

Minghao took the sharp left turn. It was decided. He had come to a decision and he was going to make it clear to Junhui. He stopped for a second staring up at the bookstore,back to where he had all began.

As soon as he entered the bookstore he turned to the corner,Junhui was waiting for him.

"Minghao..."

.
.
.
.
.
A/n: And it's a wrap!! That's all for dear devotion. For all of you that are reading this I am forever grateful and will always be.

I left the ending open for you all to use your imagination and complete it with a completely non biased mind in a way you deem fit.

Once again thankyou and feel free to check out my other svt fanfiction Meet Me At Full Moon.

Kisses always,
-Milla Aviva.