FOUR

Madison's POV

"Mommy... Are you still crying?" Lily's soft voice mumbled through my door.

"I'm okay now bubba, I'll be out in a minute" I replied as I wiped away my tears. That's it, no more crying.

He doesn't know where we are.

We're safe.

I took a deep breath in as I opened my bedroom door, seeing my little girl standing at the entrance. I gave her a small smile as she hugged my legs. This girl means the world to me.

"Ice cream?" she mumbled against my bare leg. I laughed quietly and picked her up.

"will you share this time?" I teased as I carried Lily down the stairs.

"only if we can watch Frozen" my four year old can compromise.

"deal"

+++++

"LET IT GO, LET IT GO!"  Lily's voice echoed throughout the house as she sung along with Elsa.

She would look down at her Frozen pyjamas and sing to Olof. I couldn't help but smile at her adorableness.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Maybe its Tatey!" she acknowledge as she started running to the door, I quickly followed and as she opened the door my heart sunk.

The feeling inside me increasing as Lillian screamed out the one word I was dreading to hear...

"DADDY!"

He swiftly caught her small body as she jumped on him, his eyes never leaving her.

"Daddy, you're here!" her arms wrapped around his neck "You're finally home" she added while burying her face into his neck.

He took this opportunity to look at me. His cold stare made my heart beat accelerate.

"Lily, c-come to mommy" my voice sounded desperate and full of fear.

Her soft eyes filled with joy looked up at me as I reached for her. "I want daddy" she called out desperately clinging to him. I started to panic.

"p-please give me my daughter" I asked Jason with pleading eyes.

His gaze softened and he whispered into Lily's ear. That action made me even more fearful.

I just want my child.

"Okay daddy" Her voice was calm and soft as Jason placed her at his feet, she ran to my legs and hugged me quickly before her matureness came back "don't forget about second chances" and then she ran upstairs to her room.

I turned back to come face to face with the father of my child.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked that my voice sounded calm.

"May I come in?" he answered my question with a question and my grip on the door tightened.

"I d-don't think that s-such a good idea Jas..."

"Please Maddie..." his voice was soft "I promise I won't hurt you"

Lily's words repeatd through my mind as I stared at the man infront of me.

Lets give him a chance

Is that the right thing to do? Give a world famous criminal a chance...

"okay..." I stepped aside and thought to myself that this was the right thing to do.

His tall, masculine body stepped through the doorway and his eyes looked around. A small smile was visible when he saw the photo my mom took of me and Lily in the hospital.

I walked into the kitchen as I heard him follow.

"why didn't you tell me?" His voice was a lot sterner then it was before "about her... about my daughter" he finished as I turned to look him in the eye.

"you had already left, I didn't have a way of contacting you" my voice didn't break or sound weak this time. "I tried multiple times until... until your name become the most wanted in America."

His body stiffened and you could tell he was now uncomfortable.

"Maddie, I promise I'm not a bad man. I can—I want to protect Lillian she is my daughter. I want to be in her life"

"Jason, I can't let you be in her life..." my reply obviously wasn't what he wanted to hear because the next thing he said sent shivers to my core out of fear...

"If you won't allow me to be in her life, then I will take her for my own."

______________________________

Im sorry its so short guys!!! School is killing me at the moment! Ill try to give you guys another update tonight or tomorrow!!!

Love you all!

Xoxo - Bella