epilogue

chaos

fear

pain

screams

Maddie let the tears flow as she watched Jason and Lily get dragged out of the room.

Arms pinning her down as panic, pain and fear consumed her.

"Where are they going, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THEM" she let out a loud scream as another wave of pain engulfed her.

"You need to calm down ma'am"

"Do not tell me to calm down, I'm about to push out a human and you've just dragged my husband away" sweat started to blur her vision as the pain worsened with each contraction.

"Baby, I'm here, just took Lily to sit with John" Jason's voice seemed to calm her for a split second but the pain soon had her screaming again.

"You're almost there Madison, we need to get you ready to push" one of the nurses says as they start to place her feet in the secure holders.

"Jase, what if something goes wrong" she whisper as tears blurred her vision.

"I won't let anything go wrong, I promise" he left a loving kiss on her forehead as the doctor spoke.

"It's time to push ma'am"

"We need to start an emergency cesarean"

"Madison we need you to stay calm"

The cries of a baby filled the room and Madison smiled softly as she watched the tears fall down Jason's cheeks.

"Wait what's happening"

"Sir we need you to leave"

"WHATS GOING ON"

"Sir you need to leave now!"

"Daddy, where's mummy and my baby brother" Lily's little voice asked as she saw Jason crumble to the floor.

"Jase, you okay man, what's going on?" John place a strong hand on his best friends shoulder as fear consumed him.

"Something went wrong, they just kicked me out" Jason was almost for words. He didn't know what was going on or why Maddie looked so pale and limp.

He refused to believe the worse.

The time felt as if it went by so slowly as they all waited for some news.

Jason was consumed in his own little world of fear as he watched the door Madison was behind with deadly focus.

Minutes turned into hours until they were finally approached.

Jason's heart beat slowed as he listened to everything the doctor was saying.

Fear had consumed him. He had never felt this type of pain before.

He stared at the blood still splattered on the doctors scrubs. Maddie's blood.

His whole world stopped as he felt Lily's grip entangle around his leg.

Once the doctor was out of view he crouched down, tears falling from his eyes as he looked at the scared expression on his daughters face.

"You gotta be strong for me okay baby? Because daddy is holding on by a thread?" His voice felt scratchy as he took hold of his 8 year old daughters hand and started walking to the doors he was so focused on.

Lily began to grow nervous as she took in the scared expressions on everyone's faces.

Jason hesitated at the doors, only for a moment, but when he heard the cries of his son he entered without a second thought.

The scene before them caused Jason to let out a loud and uncontrollable sob.

"Do you want to hold your son?" The soft, sweet voice of Maddie called out as she smile over at the two people she loved the most.

"I want to hold you both" Jason sobbed into her neck as he carefully engulfed Maddie in a desperate embrace.

Making sure not to let go of Lily's hand and not to crush the new born in Maddies arms.

"I was so scared" he whispered, letting his emotions bleed out of him.

"Everything is fine now baby, we are both fine" Maddie replied softly, letting few tears of her own fall.

"Here, I think he wants to meet you" she giggled as she passed a crying newborn into Jason's arms.

He smiled over at his wife as their daughter crawled into the hospital bed next to her.

He looked at his girls, to his son.

Pride, love and happiness filling him.

"Welcome to the family... Mason"

HEY GUYS!

I know I said that Daddy was completely done but I wanted to add just a little something for you guys!

I also just wanted to say again that I'm sorry it was cut short. I have received a heap of messages and comments about it being so short and how that decision has ruined the whole story.

I love that you guys liked this story and it makes me so happy to read the supportive comments BUT...

I'm going to ask the people that have/want to message me saying that your not ever going to read my stories again because "I cut the book halfway" or "it ended horribly" or that you're going to unfollow me then DONT BOTHER.

Your comments and/or messages aren't going to make me rethink my decision. I thank you for enjoying the story but I don't appreciate the rotten attitude you have for my decisions.

If you're not going to support the choices I make about the work I publish then I just ask that you don't bother reading in the first place.

So just a warning to all those people out there... I will be posting more stories. Some long ones and some shorter ones. If you choose to partake in reading them then please just keep an open mind to my decisions.

LOVE YOU ALL THO - HOPE I DONT OFFEND ANYONE

xoxo BELLA