Chp 2: Sunny town.

Along the path to town.

all of the mons were heading to town to visit pearls friends and to go for a tour after.

 pearls pov.

pearl: so mom, how have you been lately?

blaze: nothing much hon, your dad and i thought about travelling to Kalos for our anniversary.

( moon: this is an alternative version where instead of the continents of the original story, i put the seven regions of the anime: kanto --- alola )

brian: yes, kalos has the best sites for wooing your mother.

blaze blushed at the comment as she asked her husband: what are you thinking of this time?

brian : well, maybe a romantic dinner for the hot looking lady~.

As he said that brian held blazes paw and leaned closer, blaze blushed as she closed her eyes expecting a kiss.

brian: gotcha!

brian laughed as he backed away from blaze.

blaze now fully red: brian!

pearl smiled as she looked at her parents behavior and glanced back at black as she wondered if the two of them would ever share such relationships.

meanwhile  speed and black were behind the group talking to each other nonchalantly.

black: so, your sylvia's boyfriend now?

speed: yeah....

black: i dont know why she fell for you.

speed: sorry about that, i know how much you love her.

black: no need to apologize, strangely it dosent seem to affect me at all.

speed: thanks, btw do you know that pearl stills loves you right?

black: she does?

speed:  yeah, and maybe you two could hit it off.

black: you think she still wants to be my girlfriend after all the things i said to her?

speed grinned at his friend: of course!

black sighed and smiled back: i hope your right.

just then sylvia came towards them: what you two talking about?

speed: nothing much.

black now back to his emotionless self: yeah.

sylvia: uhhh, okk?

At town.

as the eeveelutions reached to sunny town, they gathered together while frank asked pearl.

fank: so, where are these friends of yours?

pearl: my friends told me to meet them at a restaurant nearby.

lazuli: and where exactly is that restraunt?

pearl: well, i think its right over the side of tow...

???: get out of the way!

pearl and the others looked towards the noise where a glaceon was running at top speed and then she crashed onto speedy who fell back from the impact.

???: oh my arceus, im so so sorry.

speed looked up towards a glaceon wearing a blue scarf and who looed worriedly at speed as she sat atop him.

pearl: cream?