Chp 9: Start of our journey

gai: is it true that sylvia was named after mom?

frank: yes.

gai grinned and then started teasing sylvia as silvia junior while she pouted at her brother.

after the reunion all the mons sat in the living room as they discussed the matter at hand.

frank: so, how are you guys planning to travel around the whole regions?

speed: i have money which i won while being a champion and a rescuer saved up in my old house, that will be able to sustain us throughout the journey.

bolt: how much do you have?

speed: about half a million.

gai: h..half a million?!!! oh my arceus how are you so rich?!!

speed didnt reply but instead went upstairs to his room. After a while he came back down with a yellow scarf in his paw.

crystal: what is that?

then he took out a badge with a lightning bolt on it, he circular badge had the words
" yellow song" written on it.

speed; if we are going to stop these berserkers for good i thought we could use some help.

black: and who are these mons you have in mind?

speed: well, they are famous singers.

black: you  are going to ask singers to help us fight monsters?

speed: they are strong, believe me i know.

pearl: you said they were a famous band, can you tell us their name?

speed: eeveelution stars.

lazuli: eeveelution stars? never heard of them.

cream: you never heard about eeveelution stars?

leafy: no, we havent.

rin: eeveelution stars are a world wide celebrity, you could say that they are known throughout the regions.

flor: sis here is actually the newest member of the band.

flora pointed towards stella who blushed slightly at the stares she was getting from the others.

speed: oh, we were supposed to have a meeting to welcome the new member luna picked.

flare: big bro, are you also a member?

speed: yes, i am.

then blaze and rin ran up to the two mons and held a paper in their faces.

rin: you two young lings got to give us your autographs!

stella: e....eh? w..why?

blaze: we are absolute fans of eeveelution stars!

speed and stella ended up having to give autographs to the two adults.

black: i think its time to head out now.

pearl: agreed, where is the first championship held?

speed: its in terra town.

lazuli and leafy looked uncomfortable at the mention of the town and it was noticed by sylvia.

sylvia: is anything wrong lazi?

lazuli: its nothing.

speed: you sure? you look a little down.

lazuli: its just......that we dont like that place.