Chp 7: sleepover

lily: sory everyone for the late publish TwT moon is still sick  ( that little MUFFIN HEAD!!!!! ) and im not much of a writer but here it is chapter 7. enjoy!!!

As the mons headed out of the cave with an awkward silence lingering in the air, stella broke the silence by telling speed.

stella: so....thats why you said you felt like we met before. i was your wife in this original timeline.

speed: yeah..it seems so.

 mollie: to think such a complex thing existed.

speed: i.....cant believe i doomed so many worlds because of my grief.

then sylvia hugged speedy tightly so as to comfort him.

sylvia: its not your fault, you did that because you lost everything you had.

lazuli joined in on the hug alongside stella.

gai *whispers* : damn, im jealous of yellow.

black: he;s lived a horrible life, let him have this.

pearl: blacks tight, it seems speedy has a lot on his shoulders.

they all headed to a meadow where a single tree stood overlooking the setting sun.

flare: is this the tree? the one where big bro in the original timeline came often.

speed slowly walked to the tree and put his paw on it.

speed *whisper* : so, this is where it all began.

lazuli: this is the tree where you met stella?

speed: yeah..the place where i found my first friend and..also the place where i mourned my siblings.

flare: leafeon me said all of the versions of big bro sat on the same tree.

just then a luxray and an ampharos ran over towards them and spoke to speed.

trace: speed, we got an emergency.

speed: what happened?

Dr robert: we got traces of berserkers throughout all of the regions.

speed: all regions?!!

trace: yes, kanto, jhoto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova, kalos, alola and galar all of then are lurking with berserkers.

sylvia: do you think, it may be because of what jirachi showed use?

speed: it may be......so Dr robert what can we do about it?

Dr robert: i thought about sending you in your suit,but its risky if your suit shuts down. so after thinking for a while i remembered that you used to be a champion and there is a championship being held next week.

stella: championship?

trace: yeah, it is a worldwide tournament happening in all the regions, actually its just two days away in the kanto region.

speed: two days huh, so when am i going?

Dr robert: actually, i was thinking of you and your friends to travel together.

speed: what?!!

Dr robert: if you all went walking through the regions together it would be safer and it would give you enough time in a week to reach each regions while having enough time in between to train.

speed: but what about sunshine and axel? they are too young to travel.

frank: the kids can come with us adults, we will go through train throughout the regions.