Chp 4: A new journey.

Both nora and daisy stood there trying to process what sylvia said.

nora: so your saying......he is the yellow flash?!

sylvia: yes.

nora: oh my arceus, i cant believe i called my idol a nerd!

nora shook her head in her paws franctically.

daisy: hey nora, calm down.

nora: how can i calm down! the yellow had been in front of me this whole time! and i even insulted him!

lazuli: is it that bad?

nora: obviously, he is the strongest champion in the kanto and unova region.

black: strongest champion? explain.

nora: the yellow flash has 19 consecutive wins and all of them were 1 finishing move K.O, he is known as the undefeated champion.

stella looked at speedy as she asked: you were that famous?

rin: i told you he was a great partner for our niece, to bad hes already in a relation.

pearl: aunty!

then nora came up to speed and handed him a paper.

nora: j...just to see if your the real yellow flash, c....can you give me the yellow bolt signature?

crystal: the yellow...what?

speed with a sweat on his forehead: i only give out the yellow bolt signature when i gain a title victory.

crystal: can someone explain to be this yellow something!!!

nora: oh, the yellow bolt signature is a signature that the yellow flash gives out after he gains a victory for a title.

flare: why is it like that?

nora: because, the signature is not given with a pen but instead by the yellow flashes own lightning but leaving a yellow signature instead of a burnt paper. there are only two of these signatures, one for the championship of kanto and the other for the championship of unva, they are very valuable.

black: how much are we talking?

nora: 20,000 poke for one copy.

everymon: what?!

nora: since there are only two signatures the value of them are incredibly high.

gai: 20,000 poke fir a signature, thats like a whole months salary in one minute.

then as they continued to talk pearl suggested they go to a bookstore to buy some books.

sylvia: uhhhhhhhh, why bookss.

lazuli: sounds good, i wanted to buy new books.

cream: yeah me too.

they reached the bookstore and headed inside. a alolan ninetails greeted them and nora smiled at the alolan ninetails.

nora: aunt silver, its been a while.

silver: hello nora, its rare to see you in a bookstore.

nora: well im not the one whos here to buy books, my friends are.

lazuli went into the bookshelves and same went for all the others instead of sylvia, stella and speed.

stella: so about what you said.....do you think we can continue it?

sylvia: continue what?

speed: 'sigh'  when i saw stella i felt as if i met her before, then when she confronted me about it, it seems i was correct nut i never met her in this life.

sylvia: ok, though i dont understand it properly.

stella: i am as confused as you are.

speedy: well lets discuss it properly over lunch...........

( time skip to afternoon )

they headed to the spa after buying the books from silvers bookstore. along the way flor was asking if any of the mon ever traveled to other regions.

speed: i once went to kalos for a tournament.

nora: you mean the tournament where the winning prize is 100.000 poke?

speed: that one.

gai: yellow, how much money do you even need man!

speed: i needed enough to share the cost of the treehouse with pearl at the time...

pearl: so thats why you said that you will pay 60% of the cost.

speed: yeah.

sylvia: so speedy, when you said you felt like you met stella, did it have to do anything with what turbo said?

speed: maybe, i feel like the alternative worlds of the memory path.

flare: big bro do you mean the worlds like leafeon me's?

speed: yes, it might be. i think i met stella in one of those, but i dont know why i remember those and not the others.

rin: what are you kids talking about?

bolt: it seems like a complex thing.

mollie: it seems i have missed a lot of things.

speed: no you didnt mom, its just something that happened a long time ago.

black: so how are you going to figure it out?

speed: i think i will go visit a friend of mine.

lazuli: a friend?

speed: the mythical pokemon, celibi. 

leafy: isnt celibi the mon who can travel through tim?

speed: yeah, her.

blaze: well if you are going there it will be better if we tag along.

speed: no its to dange........

a portal suddenly opened in front of him as he backed of startled by it.then, a glaceon stepped from the portal followed by an espeon.

the glaceon had a red scarf around her neck while the espeon had some kind of tech on her arm.

gai: cc?....................................................................

( moon: another cliffhanger cause lily thought they would build up the excitement for the next chapter, i will be taking a few weeks break though so i hope you all wont mind waiting a bit longer for the next chapter, cya!!! )