Chp 6: Alternate memories.

Inside the dungeon.

the group walked through the dungeon while es crystal ( thats what im calling espeon crystal ) explained to them about the memory path and the original timeline. then she started explaining about how speed or alan unknowingly wished to jirachi to erase all of his sufferings.

then she started explaining how because of that a distortion occured in the time space which led to amorphisms being created. these amorphisms think of speed as father and jirachi as god and they have a loathing against everything due to speeds emotions of rage at the good lives that other pokemon lived while he suffered.

they reached the entrance of an underground cave which led to a lush underground meadow. then, suddenly a moon blast flew towards them nearly missing speeds face. as they looked over towards the direction they saw three mons there. jirachi with an ampharos and a luxray.

trace ( the luxray ): jirachi stop! its speed.

trace ran over to speed getting a punch from him.

trace: owwwww

es crystal: jirachi, we would like to see speeds alternate memories.

jirachi: oh so you want to use your wish to grant the  ability to unlock the jolteons alternate memories?

es crystal: yes.

jirachi: ok but first all of you should get one wish since  you all reached my dungeon.

( moon: side note: they all reached jirachis dungeon safely due to speed, black, cc and es crystal fighting off the dungeon monsters )

jirachi gave everyone one wish each and then started to use one of the wishes. then a celibi appeared here.

celibi: wait, why am i here?

jirachi: hi celi, the mons here would like to unlock this jolteons memories.

celibi: oh, would you also like to view those memories?

es crystal: yes.

celibi: very well.

the celibi then went towards speed and touched his forehead. there was a glow on his forehead and his eyes turned a deep blue.

silvia: speeds getting into turbo mood!!!

es crystal: calm down, its just a side effect from digging into his memories.

then a holographic image appeared in front of them and celibi asked.

celibi: what do you want to look for?

es crystal: where it all began.

celibi: ok.

then the image shifts to an eevee sitting in front of a tree.

The Original timeline P.O.V  ( all un-bracket dialogues are from the original timeline ) characters 

the eevee just sat there, a battered purple scarf hung around his neck, looking over the sunset.

( crystal: who is that?

es crystal: thats speed or in this timeline, alan.

speed: alan? so i kept the name in this timeline?

es crystal: yes, and the reason will be shown later )

alan: i still miss you guys....so much.

tears fell from his eyes as he hurriedly rubbed them away. just then another eevee ran towards him from behind and hugged him. the eevee had a pink bow tie around her ear.