Chp 3: Fallen Champion.

...........flare now covered in flames: get back from them!

black on the other hand was preparing a shadow ball and he shot it at the aggron while it blocked with iron claw, then flare shot a flamethrower at it but it wasent effective. the aggron charged at the two pokemon knocking away flare, then it fired a hyper beam at black which had a direct hit. the two mons layed unconscious on the ground while the aggron walked towards flare but was suddenly thrown of course by a kick in the face.

speed: how dare you hurt my friends.

speed, now covered in electricity stood between the aggron and his brother. the aggron glared at speed and his eyes widened, the aggron had red eyes.

speed: a berserker, i thought we destroyed all of them.

the berserker charged a hyper beam and shot it at him. speed dogged and used pin missile at the berserker, it threw the berserker of course and speed charged at with a thunder fang. he jumped at the aggron and it thew him away with its arm, speed crashed into the wall with a gash of blood.

speed coughing out blood: shit, its strong.

the berserker went on a rampage and charged towards stella grabbing her in its claw.

stella: kyaaa!!

this triggered speed, he stood up, energy gathered around his right paw and then he stomped his paw onto the ground creating a schockwave, everything seemed to be in a trance.

speed: seven move series, first move.

then suddenly in a flash he was behind the berserker.

 speed: flash and bolt.

he raised his paw, as if in victory and the berserker fell releasing stella from its grasp.

speed ran towards stella and barely caught her: you okay, star?

stella jumped and hugged speedy as she cried: i 'sob'...i was so scared!

 speed patted her head while he held her: its okay, everything is fine.

then they heard cheering and when they looked around there were thousands of mons surrounding them.

" its the finishing move of the yellow flash" one mon shouted.

" its gotta be him, hes the yellow flash, the one disappeared 7 years ago" another shouted.

then they all chanted" yellow flash, yellow flash, yellow flash".....

                                                ( moon: a cute pic of the eeveelutions )

as the mons were chanting his champion name, speed went over to his brother who was lying on the ground, he picked flare up and took an oran berry out of his ruff.