001 . . . 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 . . . 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.
________________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

ˢᵒᵖʰᵒᵐᵒʳᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳ

"matt, where are you taking me?"

"it's a secret, kameron."

matt was bringing kameron to his favorite spot to show her the view. they've been very close friends and have liked each other for a while. they never really said the exact words, but they have definitely expressed their feelings to each other.

they knew that the other person liked them, but they never actually acted on it. all of their friends knew that they had feelings for each other so they recommended that one of them asked the other on a date or something (both matt and kameron are pussies so not really sure how that would even happen).

but one day, matt finally grew some balls and asked kameron out on a date (she said yes, obviously). he took her to a strawberry farm where they proceeded to pick a bunch of strawberries. after the strawberry farm, he took her to one of her favorite cafés that her mom would take her to when she was little.

the second date he took her on was to a skating rink. kameron didn't have as much fun as she thought she would because she had never been skating, and she fell down like twenty times, which matt laughed at each time, thinking it was the funniest thing ever. even though she had never been skating before, and she fell on her ass a bunch of times, it didn't matter because she still had fun since matt was there.

they are now on their third date. kameron had a feeling that something would happen. not necessarily thinking that matt was going to ask her to be his girlfriend (she was definitely thinking that matt was going to ask her to be his girlfriend), but she knew that something was going to happen that day -- it was their third date. everything good happens on the third date.