008 . . . 𝗌𝗍𝖿𝗎 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 . . . 𝗌𝗍𝖿𝗎 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌.
_______________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

it was seven nineteen when matt woke up. he sighs as he sits up, not because he doesn't want to go to school, but because he doesn't want to leave kameron's side even though he'll only be gone for a few minutes.

before he gets up, he looks over at kameron. he notices a piece of hair covering her face. matt lifts his hand up to push the hair behind her ear but before he does, he pauses.

matt blinks repeatedly, confused at his own actions.

what am i doing?

matt puts his hand down, deciding to not move her hair back to its original place. he stands up and walks over to kameron's closet, looking for his clothes that she kept.

he pushes hangers back and forth until he finds his black long sleeve and black jeans. he then walks into the bathroom and changes his clothes. matt folds the clothes he just took off and places them on the toilet.

matt opens the vanity sink cabinet doors, scanning through it. once he finds what he's looking for, he grabs an unused toothbrush. mentally, he thanks kameron's dad for always keeping extra toothbrushes for guests.

he stands back up and turns the water on, wetting his toothbrush a little. opening the medicine cabinet, he reaches for the toothpaste. he twists the cap off and squeezes out a decent amount.

he twists the cap back on and puts it back into the medicine cabinet. after he wets his toothbrush again, he starts brushing his teeth.

once he's done, matt walks out of the bathroom and back into kameron's room with the folded clothes in his hands.

he places the clothes on kameron's dresser. he walks over to her, gently tapping her arm in attempt to wake her up.

she shifts in her sleep before slowly peeling her eyes open. she sighs softly before sitting up. she rubs her eyes, trying to get them to adjust to the bright sunlight peeking through her curtains.