011 . . . 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 . . . 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇.
___________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

kameron sighs as she closes the door.

what the actual fuck.

kameron is lowkey (highkey) freaking out right now. she's so confused as to why matt showed up to her front door with fucking flowers in his hand.

she hopes that she wasn't too harsh on him even though she let him down as easy as she possibly could.

she thinks that maybe she should've just taken the flowers just to be nice, but she couldn't.

at the same time, she also felt as if not taking the flowers was better than taking them because it wouldn't feel right doing so.

huffing quite roughly, kameron rushes to her brother's room. "nathan!" she calls, bursting into his room.

"nate, i need your opinion on something."

"yeah, on what?"

kameron exhales quickly. "okay, so basically," she begins as she leans against the doorframe, "matt just stopped by-"

nate cuts her off with a slightly shocked look on his face, "ohh. that's who you were talking to a few mintues ago?"

she nods, continuing on with her little recap. "he stopped by with a very beautiful bouqet of roses and tried to give them to me, and i didn't take them 'cause like..y'know?" nate nods slowly at what she's telling him, paying close attention to every detail.

"so before i even state my opinion," he pauses, "did you actually want to accept the flowers or did you want to accept them, but just felt it was wrong?" nate asks her, already kind of knowing the answer.

for some reason, nate could always read kameron like a book ever since they were young.

kameron freezes for a second, not knowing if she should tell him the truth or not. it really doesn't even matter because he'll basically pester it out of her. "um, i guess i did want them but i didn't take them because it just felt a little weird, i guess," kameron shrugs her shoulders.