003 . . . 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 . . . 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾.
___________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

kameron went home early that day. she called her brother, nate to pick her up because she just didn't really want to see matt for the rest of the day.

when he brought up their relationship knowing that it was a sore subject for her, she just felt uncomfortable the rest of the day and she didn't want to be at school anymore.

"what made you want to leave school early today?" nate asks his sister.

kameron begins to open her mouth to speak but gets cut off once nate speaks up instead, "was it matt?" he asks.

"yeah." she sighs quietly. "what did he do?" he rolls his eyes.

"he brought up our relationship again and it just made me uncomfortable." she explains.

"what?" nate exclaims, glancing at her then looking back at the road.

"he brought up-" kameron begins. "yeah, no -- i heard you. it just -- he did it again?" he stutters.

"yes," she tells him, almost like she was embarrassed to say something about it.

"he said he 'didn't mean for it to come out like that', but it doesn't matter. he shouldn't have say anything in the first place." she adds.

"i swear that kid just doesn't think sometimes." nate mutters.

"exactly, it's like he doesn't have a brain or something." kameron agrees.

the day that matt called it quits with kameron, she went home crying and bawled her eyes out to nate.

nate never hated matt, but when he found out that he broke his little sister's heart, things took a slight turn on how nate preceived matt for the past few months.

ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵘᵖ

kameron walked back home with tears falling down her face. she walked into the house, closed the door and sat on the stairs trying to figure out what just happened.

it's like that whole situation was a blur to her. it was hard for her understand that matt had just broke up with her.

she was sitting on the stairs just thinking. she was crying so much that she didn't even realize that she was crying.

her cries were so loud that nate came around the corner to check on her. "kam?" he calls out to her.

she turns her head towards him, showing her tear stained cheeks and her red face.

"what happened?" he quickly runs over to her. "matt broke up with me." kameron tries her best to get her words out correctly.

"what -- why?" nate asks, very concerned.

"he said that he wasn't ready for a relationship so he just ended things." she wipes the tears from her face.

"he didn't try to work things out or talk about it?" he questions, kameron shakes her head as a response.

"that son of a bitch, i'm gonna kill him." nate stands up, letting go of his sister.

"wait, no -- nate stop. it's fine, don't worry about it." kameron stops him.

"it's not fine, kameron. he hurt you -- how is that ok?" he turns around to face her.

"i know he hurt me, nate. i'll get over it eventually. just please, don't say anything to him." she pleads.

nate sighs angrily, "i just -- i'm just trying to look after you, ya know?"

"i know you are, and i appreciate that, ok? i do. but i just don't want you to say anything." kameron stands up.

"whatever. i won't say anything. but if he pulls anymore bullshit like this, i'm beating his ass." he jokes.

"thanks." she smiles. "of course." he pulls her into a tight hug.

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
filler bc i wanted yall to get a little preview of nate ig.

-renae 💌