013 . . . 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 . . . 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽.
____________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

friday finally rolled around, which everyone was excited about because that meant spring break was right around the corner. but out of everyone, matt and kameron were excited about it most.

the pair haven't talked to each other since last friday when kameron texted matt about his posts. they haven't talked much mostly because matt has been ignoring her this past week.

kameron had no idea why matt was ignoring her. she felt like she did something wrong to make him start avoiding her. but in reality, she did nothing. matt was the one who did something wrong, not her.

it's like ever since matt showed up to her front door with flowers, things between them have been going downhill.

she hopes that her declining the flowers didn't hurt his feelings, she just had to put her feelings first.

oh my god. that's exactly what matt did when he was breaking up with her! he put his feelings first before even considering hers.

kameron just wishes that matt knew and understood how she felt that day. now, matt was never a selfish person, but how he just ended things between them said otherwise because he didn't even let her have a say in it.

she's recently starting to regret not taking the flowers because she thinks that might be the reason matt randomly started avoiding her.

she knows that she shouldn't put the blame on herself, but she just can't help it. she hates seeing matt being upset with her.

it's weird because when they have an argument or a disagreement, they usually get over it in a few hours. but it's been literal days since they had thay argument.

it's honestly starting to worry her because kameron really just thought he was having a bad day and he'd talk to her about it later, but he never did. so now she has to step up and be the one to talk to him about it.

and as much as she doesn't want to do it, she kind of has to if she doesn't want her relationship with matt to become worse than what it currently is.

hopefully matt still isn't in a bad mood when she tries to talk to him at school today.