002 . . . 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 . . . 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌.
_______________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

ever since matt and kameron's break up, they've still managed to be friends. whenever they pass in each other in hallways, they'd give each other a quick 'hi' and move on with their day. they still hang out whenever their friend group decides to.

since the break up, it's still been a little hard for the two to be left alone together. sometimes they can be left alone together with no problems. other times, it would be very awkward.

if matt, kameron, and a few of their friends were in the same room together, and they left the pair alone, they would both make up stupid excuses to leave the room.

it's only been a few months since matt ended things with kameron which meant that both of them were still trying to get over the fact that they aren't together anymore.

"kam, can you hurry the fuck up so we can go to this fucking class?" nick huffs.

"you can finish daydreaming about matt when you get home." he jokes.

"shut the fuck up, nick. i was not daydreaming about matt." kameron defends, slamming her locker door shut.

"nick, that was foul not gonna lie." tate adds.

"shut up, you fucking instigator." she turns to tate.

the three start walking to their shared creative writing class. once they walk in, they each take their seats and wait for the teacher to explain the lesson.

the teacher waits for a few more people to walk and take their seats before starting class.

"today, i want you guys to write about something that happened in your life. and once you finish writing, i want you reflect on it and think about how it made you feel." she explains to the class.

"it could be a good thing, it could be a bad thing, whatever. just write about something." she adds as she begins to pass out sheets of papers to everyone.