006 . . . 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾? ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 . . . 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾?

𝗧𝗪 - 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁/𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 (𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍) !
_____________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

kameron was in therapy -- again. she was sitting in her therapist's office zoning out to whatever she was saying, not really finding anything she's saying important at all.

ever since kameron was fourteen, her brother, nate, and her dad would take her to talk to a therapist.

this time, instead of nate or her dad taking her, matt took her. now, she could've asked any one of her friends, but since she's most comfortable talking about this with matt, he offered to take her.

the reason why kameron was put into therapy in the first place is because when kameron was about ten years old, her mom suffered a stroke and unfortunately passed away in front of her.

since kameron saw such a graphic thing happen right in front of her when she was so young, it traumatized her.

a few months before kameron turned fourteen and before her dad decided to put her into therapy, she would stare out of her bedroom window for hours just thinking of her mother.

her mother's death had such an impact on her that it had affected her eating habits. sometimes she'd only eat every other day.

𝗧𝗪 - family death !

ten year old kameron was in the kitchen with her mom, just telling her all about her day.

she made sure to tell her every single little detail. her mother was sitting there with a smile on her face, and a cup of tea in her hand, enjoying the conversation between her and her daughter.