005 . . . 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 . . . 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.
_____________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

hi kam,

it's been a few days since i last wrote to you. i've been really sad lately.

i've been really sad because it's getting closer to our anniversary.

the week of our anniversary is supposed to be memorable but it's not because we aren't together anymore.

instead, we're apart from each other, not celebrating together and i hate that so much.

the day that we broke up, it was one of the hardest days for you. not just because i called it quits, but because you were at your most vulnerable state and i took advantage of that.

i knew that that specific week was the week you hated most because of what happened when you were younger. ever since it happened, it affected your entire life.

it affected how you ate, how you talked, and how you took care of yourself.

the only person that you felt comfortable talking about it to was me until i convinced you that it was a good idea to also talk to a therapist to help cope.

i really miss you, kam. i know we're still friends and i know that we see each other in school everyday but i just miss you so much.

but us being friends and you being mine are two different things. and i miss when you used to be mine.

i just really want you to be mine again. so, i'm going to try my hardest to do that.

i love you and i miss you.

i hope that you have the best day today.

- your matt :)