009 . . . 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗈. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 . . . 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗈.
_______________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

matt sighs in relief as he pulls into the student parking lot. he turns the engine off, unbuckling his seatbelt as he does so. everyone gets out of the car, walking to the trunk to grab their bags. matt slams the trunk door shut and begins walking towards the front doors of the school, right behind his friends.

he watches as everyone goes to their lockers to grab their supplies for their classes. luckily, matt's first period is study hall so he gets a little break before he actually has to attend any classes.

finally done at his locker, nick trots over to matt, tate and logan trailing behind him. the small group begins walking towards the library, nick slinging his arm over matt's shoulders as they do so.

"soo, how are things going with kam?" nick asks, sightly above a whisper just so matt could hear him.

matt resists the urge to sigh, but ultimately rolling his eyes instead. he really honestly doesn't know what to say, and quite frankly, he doesn't even want to answer the question either. "uh," he begins, searching for what to say. "i mean i guess it's okay. it's just moving really slow."

nick almost laughs at his brother's response, but he doesn't when he sees a slightly stressed expression on his face. "oh my gosh, matt. just give it time. she still might not be over the breakup yet. she'll come around." nick tries to reassure his brother, hoping it'll ease him.

matt just nods, not really having a response to give him. matt lets out a relieved sigh as they reach the front doors of the library. they walk in, taking their usual spot in the library. for some reason, the group always found the floor more comfortable than sitting at a table.

as logan starts her chemistry homework, and tate decides to take a nap, matt starts to think.

he's trying to decide if he should stop trying with kameron, or if he should start putting more effort into getting her back. he really has no fucking idea what to do! he just wishes that kameron would feel the same way he does so he doesn't have to do all of this.

matt is honestly starting to regret his decision of trying to get her back in the first place. literally nothing is workin-

woah.