007 . . . 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾. ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 . . . 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾.
____________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

matt and kameron sat at the tree for another ten to fifteen minutes before it started to pour with rain, causing both of their heads to shoot up.

"shit." matt mutters to himself, shutting his phone off and sliding it into his pocket.

kameron's jaw drops, shocked at the weather change in the span of fifteen minutes. when she checked her weather app earlier today, it didn't say anything about rain. she throws her hood over her head before standing up.

matt stands up after her with a sigh, not wanting to get drenched in rainwater.

"matt, we're gonna get soaked." kameron states. she always loved the rain but she hated being caught in it. she never minded light rain, but it's pouring.

matt doesn't respond to her, instead he just grabs her hand. "ready?" is all he asks her before she nods. matt exhales deeply before dragging himself and kameron to the car.

the two run through grass and weeds and step over rocks and gravel. they're already drenched in rain even though they've been running for a span of five seconds.

they make it to the car, matt getting into the driver's seat and kameron getting into the passenger seat, both of them immediately shutting the door once they climb in.

matt exhales before starting the car and turning up the heat slightly. he leans back in his seat and looks at kameron. "you okay?" he asks, already knowing that she's fine. kameron nods.

the two put their seatbelts on as matt begins to drive back to kameron's house.

they don't say anything to each other the entire ride, not feeling the need to share anything. they didn't sit in an awkward silience, it was comfortable. there was music softly playing from kameron's playist as background noise.

kameron just looks out the window, listening to the rain hit the car loudly. she's thinking about her mom, wishing she was still here. her mom's greatest wish was to watch both of her kids grow up into adults, living their lives.