Meeting THE CRIMINAL

I hopped onto my new purple motorcycle that my Father gave me for my birthday. I drove all the way to where Cryptor was kept. I hope he is doing fine.

When I arrived I had to sit and wait for Cryptor to come. When he did I started crying.

"I missed you so much!" I cried as I talked on the phone.

"I missed you as well. How have you been?" Cryptor asked.

"I have been fine, you?" I asked.

"I could be better. How is Fath-Cyrus?" Cryptor asked.

I noticed he was going to say Father.

"He is fine as well, it's just that he seems a little disappointed," I responded.

Cryptor sighed.

"Forget about that, look what I made you for lunch today," I said, enthusiastically.

"What did you make?" Cryptor smiled.

"I made-actually no. How about you take a look yourself," I said.

Cryptor asked the officer something and then he said,"follow me."

I got up and went through the door and I saw Cryptor. This time we were in front of each other where there was not a clear border stopping us from meeting each other. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and then we let go.

Apparently, everyone has to share a cell with somebody and Cryptor was sharing his with as Cryptor described him as hot. We walked into the cell and I saw a man in the corner, covered by a shadow. I only saw two icy blue lights shining at me.

"Hey Zane, this is P.I.X.A.L, my sister that I was telling you about," Cryptor said.

Zane got out of his shadow and he seemed taller than I expected. He came up to me and put his hand out for me to shake.

"The name is Zane," he said.

I stared at him as if everything froze. The room was getting warmer and his icy blue eyes were just blinding me. He has fair titanium skin with the same titanium hair that looked smooth. He had abs that stood out and his biceps and triceps showed how strong he is.

I kept staring at him and I forgot what he had said.

He cleared his throat and said again,"the name is Zane."

His hand was still out. I shaked myself out of it.

"S-sorry, my name is umm.. P.I.X.A.L, y-ou can call me Pix, if you l-ike," I said, shaking his hand.

I was so busy admiring him that I forgot my own name. Cryptor sat down on his bed that looked really uncomfortable.

"So what did you get me?" Cryptor asked.

I gave him the packed tiffin and he opened it. He stared at the food in awe.

"You did not get me chow mein and kung pao chicken! I'm digging in!" Cryptor said, actually digging in.

"Wait! You should ask Zane if he wants some," I said.

"Oh yeah, Zane wants some?" Cryptor asked.

"I'd like to taste it," Zane said.

I gave him some and he ate some of it. I hope he liked it or else he would think I am stupid for not knowing how to cook.

"This is amazing!" Zane exclaimed.

I gave him more and the both boys munched it all up, happily.

"Did you know that I love cooking," Zane said.

"Really? What do you like to cook?" I asked.

"I can cook anything you would like me to," Zane said.

"No matter how good you are at cooking, you can't beat my sister. She is a master chef!" Cryptor said.

"Let's do a cook off and whoever makes the better dishes wins the cook off. With that we can determine who is the better cook," Zane said.

I was scared. I don't even know how good Zane cooks. What if he was overexaggerating everything or what if he is being honest. It would be great to see someone who can cook as good as me or even better.

"Ok so tomorrow in the evening we will have the cook off and the prisoners get to decide who's better," Cryptor said.

"But, how would the officers allow that?" I asked.

"Leave that to us," Zane said.

"So, what do you say, Pix?" Cryptor asked.

"I would love to do it, but the loser doesn't whine if the other wins," I said.

"We will see who is the one whining," Zane said.

With that, we both shook hands.

747 words

I hope you enjoyed! I might update when I'm free, I have said that it is my Spring Break, but sometimes I get really lazy and I just forget to update. So, I might update in like a long time, I don't know. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the Cook-off!