Father and Daughter Day

*The Next Day*

I woke up to my Father humming a song to me and placing his hand on my forehead. 

"Father?" 

"Oh, P.I.X.A.L. Your awake, good morning," Father said. 

"Good morning," I said. 

"I made breakfast for you so hurry up and get ready," Father said. 

I nodded and he left. I went to brush and shower. Today I wore a white turtleneck with a light purple sweater on top and a plaid purple and black skirt at the bottom. There was an extreme weather change and that is why I had to wear a sweater and turtleneck that will keep me warm.

Before I go outside to eat breakfast I decided to call Dareth and ask him how and when he is going to get Zane out of jail

Before I go outside to eat breakfast I decided to call Dareth and ask him how and when he is going to get Zane out of jail. I picked up my phone and clicked his number. 

"Hello?" Dareth asked. 

"Hi, it's me P.I.X.A.L, how are you?" I asked. 

"I am fine, you?" Dareth asked. 

"Good, I just wanted to ask how and when you are going to get Zane out of jail?" I asked. 

"Oh I already got the proof and all. So, in like two days he will be out. I will inform you when it is the day that the judge is going to make its decision," Dareth said. 

"Ok, thank you so much," I said. 

"You're welcome," Dareth said. 

We hung up and I walked to the dining table to eat some breakfast. I sat down on the chair and Father had already served the food: cereal. 

"Thank you, Father," I said, eating my food. 

"For what?" Father asked. 

"For this food that you made me," I said. 

"It's the least I can do, after all I got you in the mess with Mark. I feel ashamed and sorry, but words can not explain how sorry I am," Father said. 

"Don't feel ashamed, everything is fine now. I forgive you," I said. 

"Thank you, but I still feel bad, so I decided that you can meet Zane today and I want to meet him too," Father said. 

"You do?! Well you have to wait about two days for that," I said. 

"Why," Father asked. 

"Because he might get out of jail in two days," I said. 

"This makes no sense, how?" Father asked. 

"Let me explain to you, so basically.." I explained the whole story to him starting from the beginning and I saw the realization on his face. 

"I am so sorry that I didn't listen to you. It wasn't even Zane’s fault," Father said. 

"Exactly and that is why Dareth is trying to get him out of jail," I said. 

"Ah, I understand now. Well I can't wait to meet him," Father said. 

"Neither can I," I smiled.

"Um, I have a break today so I had planned for a daughter and father day today, wanna go?" Father asked. 

"I would love to," I said. 

We finished our breakfast and went in our black Rolls-Royce. Our first destination was Baskin Robbins. When we arrived Father decided to get mostly all of the flavors so we can try most of them, we got cookies and cream, chocolate, berry, sherbet, sorbet, chocolate chip cookie dough, daiquiri, vanilla, banana, almond fudge, mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip, cotton candy, cherries jubilee, cheesecake, fudge, pistachio, caramel, coconut, rocky road, bubble gum, chocolate moose, strawberry dragon fruit, lemon sorbet, mom's makin' cookies, strawberry cheesecake, very berry strawberry, triple mango, baseball nut, no sugar added caramel turtle truffle, daiquiri ice, gold medal ribbon, icing on the cake, jamoca, jamoca almond fudge, non-dairy mint chocochunk, made with Snickers bar, nutty coconut, old fashioned butter pecan, Oreo cookies and cream, Oreo'n cold brew, PB 'n J, peanut butter 'n chocolate, no sugar added pineapple coconut, pink bubblegum, pistachio almond, pralines 'n cream, rainbow sherbet, Reese's peanut butter cup, wild and reckless sherbet, and world class chocolate. 

That was a lot of ice cream to taste, but it was good. But, for now my stomach was full and I couldn't eat anything else. We decided to go to the park for some fresh air and to talk. Also, to digest the ice cream. We talked about life, work, and laughed. 

The next place we went was the movies. We watched M3GAN which was a great movie to watch and I enjoyed it so much. Next we went back home to play a board game which was 'Chess' and I won! 

Our next place was the animal shelter and we helped out. One animal that caught my attention was a small husky that was light gray and white with icy blue eyes. It somehow reminded me of Zane. I wanted to keep it. 

"Father, can we adopt this cute little husky?" I asked

"I'm afraid not, sorry," Father said. 

"It's fine," I said. 

Tomorrow I will go to Zane and tell him everything about today and how I saw a puppy husky that reminded me of him. 

We went back home because it was getting late. I tucked myself in my blanket because it was really cold. I just couldn't wait to see Zane and tell him about everything. 

860 words

This was pretty short and I am sorry about that, I am really busy and updating this book was a challenge for me as well

This was pretty short and I am sorry about that, I am really busy and updating this book was a challenge for me as well. It was tests, stress, school, weather, and mood. I am so sorry, but I really hope you enjoyed and thank you! See you in the next chapter, thanks!