Running Away

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a hotel. I was onna white bed, under the covers. I felt a little cold which shouldn't happen because it was really hot outside. I looked at the side and saw that the AC wasn't on. I placed a hand on my stomach and instead of feeling my dress, I felt my stomach. I looked under the blanket and noticed that my dress was off. 

I looked around for Mark and I heard some noise in the bathroom. I had to get out of here before Mark did any other wrong things to me. I looked around for some sort of clothes and I didn't find my dress. Instead I found Mark's shirt that he wore today. I quickly grabbed that and wore it. It was oversized on me so it fit to cover my thighs. 

I was really scared. What if Mark catches me going outside. I felt my eyes watering. I wanted to be with Zane right now. I quickly got up and quietly tiptoed to the front door. 

"Where are you going, darling?" Mark asked from behind me. 

I turned around, my back was on the door. 

"You're *hic* wearing my shirt I see. Do you *hic* love my scent?" Mark asked. 

Ew, no!

I nodded as some tear drops escaped my eyes. 

"Come on sweetheart. Let's have some *hic* fun on this lovely night," Mark said. 

I didn't want to have fun!

Mark came closer to me and I tried to get to the doorknob. He was about a foot away from me when I managed to get to the doorknob. I twisted it and the door opened. I quickly ran out of there, terrified. I started crying as I ran. I looked back and Mark was running after me. I got into an elevator and it was taking so long to close. I pushed the button multiple times and Mark ran quickly to the elevator, but thank the FSM that the door closed on time. 

I realized I was going up instead of down. At least I will be far away from Mark. I started breaking down in the elevator, I needed Zane! Why was this happening to me?! 

As the elevators opened I got out and started knocking on doors for someone to hide me until it was safe for me to leave. I knocked on the first door, but nobody opened. And at the fifth door a guy opened it. 

"Please, allow me to hide in your room, please," I pleaded. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"I will tell you later just let me in please," I cried. 

He let me in and I sat on his bed. 

"Now tell me," he said. 

I explained the whole situation to him and he looked terrified. 

"I am so sorry to hear that, but I just remembered I have to make an important phone call, so just wait here," he said. 

He walked into the bathroom and I was really scared. My heart was pounding really fast and my tears wouldn't stop falling. This was the worst situation to get in!

After a while the man got out of the bathroom and gave me some water to drink. I drank the whole thing and the doorbell rang. I was really scared.

"Don't worry, it's just my friend," he said. 

I calmed down and tightly gripped onto the bed. When the door opened I heard a conversation and then a man came in. It was Mark?! 

I quickly got up and went back. This man was friends with Mark! 

"Sorry, hot chick, I had to choose my friend over you," the man said. 

Mark started getting closer to me and he started unbuttoning his shirt off of me. When he unbuttoned the shirt at my cleavage, I punched him hard on the face and tried to run out of there, but his friend stopped me. Mark came from behind me and grabbed my gluteus maximus which made me scream. I let out a loud cry. 

I couldn't get out of here now, I was stuck in between Mark and his friend. Mark pushed me on the fluffy white bed and continued to unbutton my shirt. He got to my stomach and even lower until he pulled the whole shirt off of me. 

"Let's play a game," Mark said. 

His friend looked like he understood what he was saying and he brought out a full wheel that had many options which were bra, panties, kiss, and four times it said go up. I didn't understand what go up meant, but I surely knew what everything else meant. 

Mark started off with spinning the wheel and it landed on 'go up'. He placed a hand on my toes and then he went all the way to my ankle. His friend took a whiteboard marker and crossed out the option 

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He asked. 

Yes!

It was Mark's friend's turn and he spinned the wheel and he got 'go up'. He did the same thing as Mark and asked the same question. Mark took the whiteboard marker and crossed out the option.

Mark spinned the wheel again and this time panties came. No, this is not happening! I need to do something about this! I needed to think fast. I used both of my legs to kick both of them, making them fall on the ground. I grabbed Mark's shirt and ran out of the room while buttoning it. 

I used the stairs this time, knowing that the elevator will take too long. I went through the emergency stairs and I was halfway down the stairs when I heard the door open. Mark and his friend must be coming after me. 

I quickly reached the bottom floor and hid in the janitor's closet. I hope they don't find me. I heard the door open on the stairs again and I heard some stomping outside. I just prayed to the FSM that I will not be found. 

1009 words

I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter, Byyye!!!