The Date?

I needed to wear something good for this moment. But, I wonder what. I didn't want to wear something I already had, so I decided to use my time by buying something nice to wear. I went to store after store to look for the perfect outfit and one caught my eye. 

It was a one shoulder ruffle trim wide leg, lilac purple, jumpsuit. It was really beautiful, so I decided to buy it. With that I decided to go home and get the jewelry decided. I started to get my outfit together and wore the necklace that Zane got me. I wore matching silver and purple earrings. I wore the yin yang bracelet that I got with a silver bracelet. I put my hair in an elegant messy bun. Now I was ready for this sort of date. 

I got into my purple Mercedes G Wagon that my Father gifted me on my birthday

I got into my purple Mercedes G Wagon that my Father gifted me on my birthday. It was 1:45 which was good because I could get to Giant Zucchini's Desserts in about 10 minutes which gives me 5 minutes to wait for Zane. I hope Zane is an early person. 

I drove to Giant Zucchini's Desserts and before I went in the store I texted Zane to see where he was. He told me he was in the store, so I went in and I saw Zane drinking some water at the table in the corner. He was wearing a full white suit with a purple flower in his pocket. I went over to the table. 

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't make you wait too long," I said while I was about to sit down. 

Before I could sit down, Zane quickly pulled my chair so I wouldn't have trouble. 

"Thank you," I said, finally sitting down. 

"Also, you didn't make me wait that long. And I must say you look really beautiful today," Zane said, sitting down in his own seat. 

I blushed and said,'Thank you.'

A waiter came to our table and asked for our orders. 

"Oh, hi, Milly. How are you?" I asked. 

"P.I.X.A.L? I am doing great. How are you? I see you are on a date," Milly said, winking at me. 

"Oh, well I wouldn't really call it that, but I am doing great," I said. 

"Well I would call it a date," Zane said. 

I started blushing and said,"then so would I." 

Milly started laughing and said,"Do you want me to get those drinks?" 

"Yes, I would love it if you brought those drinks," I said. 

She left to go get the drinks and Zane looked confused. 

"What are those drinks?" Zane asked. 

"You will see, it is a surprise," I said. 

Zane smiled and while we waited we started talking about many things like family, how life has been, each other, Cryptor, and more random stuff. Zane was talking about his family and I really wanted to meet them. Maybe I will get to one day or another. 

"I would love to meet your family one day," I said. 

"And I think that day will come sooner than we both think," Zane said, putting a hand on my hand. 

I just smiled at him and waited for the drinks. 

A few minutes later, Milly came with the couple drinks that I wanted to surprise Zane with. Ours was custom made because the drinks were white and purple. Milly probably did that because of our outfits. I took the purple one and Zane took the white one. 

"May I present to you the couple drinks! I know we may not be a couple, but I just really feel like this drink would match us best" I said. 

"I agree, but maybe we can change that," Zane said. 

"Change what?" I asked. 

"Let me say this is another way, P.I.X.A.L ever since the first day I saw you, I knew that I met the prettiest girl in this world. And I knew that we were just compatible, from the cook off to you freeing me and having a party. If I am being honest, I just loved the way you fell in my arms, it felt like the best thing in this whole wide world and with that I just want to ask you one question. Will you be my girlfriend, my snowflake?" Zane asked, pulling out a ring that was silver, had tiny white diamonds and a big purple heart shaped diamond in the middle.

 Will you be my girlfriend, my snowflake?" Zane asked, pulling out a ring that was silver, had tiny white diamonds and a big purple heart shaped diamond in the middle

I just stared at him wide eyed and I noticed others staring at us. I felt some recording. I just couldn't say anything, I was too shocked until I finally could. 

"Yes…YES, YES, YES, ZANE, I will be your girlfriend!" I said, getting up and so did he. 

We both gave each other a big hug. 

"I love you," I said. 

"I love you, too," Zane said. 

Everyone in the store started cheering and after a few minutes we decided to drink our drinks. After this we were deciding to go to Zane’s house so I can meet his family. 

Zane paid for the drinks even though I almost literally fought him because I wanted to pay for it. I also texted Father to tell him the good news about Zane and I. Now I just needed to give Cryptor the good news. 

We went in my car because Zane came in a taxi, so we decided to go in my car. I couldn't wait to meet Zane’s little brother and his Father. 

919 words

My summer break has started and it has gotten really boring so I am trying my best to stay alive that is why I have updated less

My summer break has started and it has gotten really boring so I am trying my best to stay alive that is why I have updated less. Well this book is about to end and I hope you enjoyed!